Morticon(Power Rangers Mystic Force) Evil Monster Ch3

Morticon was the first general of the Morlocks and the initial main antagonist of Power Rangers Mystic Force.

Tier: At least Low 7-B |7-B

Classification: Warrior of the Underworld

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, Cyborgization (Partical), dark magic (All of his powers and abilities are magical in nature), technology manipulation (Magic can effect technology), weapon mastery and martial arts (At least comparable to Koragg), enhanced senses (Sensed the Gatekeeper, the monsters of the Underworld can sense magic), statistics amplification (He gets stronger the more dark magic and energy he generates), darkness manipulation (His attacks can be darkness based), Non-physical interaction (Comparable to Koragg and other monsters of the Underworld), Attack Reflection (His sword reflected the fire attacks of the Mystic Dragon), mind manipulation (Used his magic to mind control Koragg), energy manipulation (Can engulf his sword in blue energy), power bestowal (Gave more power to Necrolai, granting her new abilities), damage boost (Can increase his damage output by engulfing his already energized sword in dark energy), self-sustenance (Type 1: All monsters of the Underworld are fine in space), large size (Type 1) and size manipulation (Like the rest of the monsters of the Underworld, Morticon can increase his size), telekinesis (All magicians have those powers), weather manipulation (Used his dark magic to create a storm over Briarwood), explosion manipulation (His attacks can create explosions), shockwave creation (His attacks generate shockwaves), life manipulation (Has a spell to bring objects to life), deconstruction, possibly existence erasure (Can turn his opponents to nothingness after imbuing his sword with dark energy) and regeneration negation (Mid-High: Stated himself that he would destroy Necrolai with her running from him in fear. Necrolai possesses similar regeneration to that of Koragg)|Fire manipulation and electricity manipulation (Laughed at the attacks of the Power Rangers), poison manipulation and radiation manipulation (The monsters of the Underworld are immune to the negative effects of the RPM world outside the dome city of corinth but also fine in space), ice manipulation, matter manipulation, deconstruction and possibly existence erasure (Took attacks from Udonna's magic which can freeze you, dissolve you and presumably remove your existence without a trace. Should also survive attacks from Solaris Knight which can reduce others to magical light particles), teleportation (Due to him having immense power, a very great amount of energy is needed for him to teleport away), mind manipulation (Monsters of the Underworld are immune to the DJ hypnotic music), sleep manipulation (Monsters outside of the Earth are immune to gasses including sleeping ones), power nullification and power bestowal (Since everyone has their power connected to magic, they are never without magic, they just have to believe in what their magic is connected to and they will have their power restored)

Attack Potency: At least Small City level+ (Said to be the greatest warrior to exist, at least on par with Koragg if not much stronger)|City level (Created a dark storm over Briarwood)

Speed: Relativistic (On par with the Mystic Force Rangers and Koragg)|Relativistic (Not any slower than before)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Comparable if not much stronger than Koragg), possibly stellar with magic (Can be used to create sunset spells)|Class M (Easily caught and tossed the Mystic Dragon), possibly stellar with magic (same as before)

Striking Strength: At least Small City level+|City level

Durability: At least Small City level+ (Easily took Koragg's wolf attack)|City level (Took attacks from the Megazord without problems)

Stamina: Superhuman (Can fight for long periods of time without getting tired, have been training for alot of years in the unhealthy and harsh environment of the Underworld)

Range: Extended Melee with his sword,  up to dozens of meters with darkness and energy attacks, kilometers with shockwaves (His shockwaves covered the entire pit of the Underworld)| Hundreds of meters with his sword, up to hundreds of kilometers with darkness and energy attacks and dark magic

Standard Equipment:

•Fang of the Master: Morticon possessed a large sword made from the Master's fangs for combat.

Intelligence: Gifted (Morticon is a ruthless warrior who has been training for years in the arts of war in the Underworld, quickly climbing up in ranks and becoming the very leader of the Underworld. He possesses vast knowledge in magic claiming his magic is better than Koragg's)

Standard Tactics: Morticon picks close combat with energy attacks.

Weakness: Arrogant and sadistic

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Energy Slash: Morticon could also charge up his energy with purple energy  and increase his damage.

•Darkness Slash: Morticon can cover his sword in darkness to heavily increase his attack and create his signature attack.