Skelton(Minecraft) Evil Monster Ch38

The Skelton is a hostile mob in Minecraft. It carries a bow and attacks players at long range.

Tier: 8-C, higher with enchanted equipment |8-C, higher with enchanted equipment |8-C, at least High 8-C as Armored Skelton|At least High 8-C

Classification: Undead

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, resistance to poison (Potion of Harming and poison will have no effect on skeleton), heat manipulation (Unaffected by the heat of the Nether which can vaporize cubic meters of water), and electricity manipulation (Isn't harmed by lightning in the Bedrock Edition), self-sustenance (Type 1 and 2; As a skeleton, doesn't need to eat or drink), immorality (Type 7, as an undead mob), enhanced senses (Capable of seeing in pitch black darkness), transformation (They turn into Strays when exposed to extremely cold temperatures), fire manipulation with enchanted equipment (Their bows can be enchanted with Flame), resistance to fire manipulation, death manipulation, acid manipulation, ice manipulation via Protection enchantment |Same as before,  plus poison manipulation and statistics reduction (Their arrows are tipped with a poison that slows their enemies down), natural resistance to ice manipulation (Strays are unaffected by the freezing effects of Powder Snow)|All Minecraft abilities, non-physical interaction (Can directly damage intangible beings like Vex), blessed (The Orb of Dominance granted the Nameless One's undead forces a resistance to burning up in the sun)|All base abilities, poison manipulation (Is surrounded by a cloud of poison, arrows poison the target)|All base abilities, poison manipulation and statistics reduction (Their arrows are tipped with a poison that slows their enemies down), resistance to heat manipulation |All base abilities, statistics amplification via Power Bow (Charged shots deal more damage and more knockback), limited invulnerability (Reinforced Mail has a 30% chance to negate hits)|All base abilities, soul absorption via Soul Knife (Absorbed the souls of slain opponents)

Attack Potency: Building level (Superior to the Silverfish, capable of damaging Steve to varying degrees), higher with enchanted equipment|Building level (Slightly stronger than before), higher with enchanted equipment|Building level (Should be comparable to its base game counterpart), at least Large Building level via Armored Skeltons (Can easily kill regular mobs including Vindicator)|At least Large Building level (Comparable to other Armored mobs)

Speed: Below Average Human with Subsonic combat and reaction speed (Can react to their own arrows)

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Should be comparable to the Player)

Striking Strength: Building level (Even without their bows they are capable of harming the player)|Building level|Building level |At least Building level

Durability: Building level (Equal to an unarmored Steve in durability), City Block level with equipment (Capable of wearing diamond armor, which is this durable)|Building level (Same as before), City Block level with equipment|Building level (Should be comparable to its base game counterpart), City Block level as Armored Skelton (Wears armor that's at the very least comparable to Iron Armor)|City Block level (Comparable to regular Armored Skeltons), higher with Shield (Can block one attack from Heroes, Iron Golems, etc)

Stamina: Seemingly Infinite

Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with bow and arrows|Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with glaives

Standard Equipment: Bow and arrows, occasionally armor and swords dropped by the player |Same as before, but with slowness arrows|Reinforced Mail, Bow, Power Bow|Reinforced Mail, Glaive, Soul Knife

Intelligence: Average (Generally good shots, some degree of battle smarts, can tell the difference between weak and strong equipment with a glance, decent swordsmanship, capable of driving out the player, will run to shelter or water during the day)|Skeltons in Minecraft Dungeons have very short memories, forgetting commands within a day. They otherwise compare to normal skeletons

Weakness: Sunlight, will get damaged by  a potion of healing/health. They will sink when underwater instead of swimming, although they cannot drown |Same, although no longer burns up in sunlight |Same as base|Undead have short memories and quickly forget commands.

Notable Losses:

Hammer Bro(Mario Bros) Hammer Bro's Profile (Base Skelton used and speed was equalized)