Skar King(Monsterverse) Monster Ch21

The Skar King was a Great Ape Titan created by Legendary Pictures that appeared in and served as the main antagonist of the 2024 film, Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire.

Tier: 6-B, higher with Whipslash

Classification: Giant Primate, leader

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, longevity, and immorality (Type 1), large size (Type 2), regeneration (At least Low), bodily weaponry (Sharp teeth), enhanced senses (Kong's species members are known to possess enhanced senses of hearing, smell, and vision), camouflage, acrobatics (Kong's are great climbers and they can jump long distances), weapon mastery (Was capable of using his whip masterfully and skillfully)

°Limited Mind manipulation (With the crystal at the end of his whipslash, Skar King can control Shimo's actions)

•Martial Arts: Skillfully fought Kong)

Resistance to radiation manipulation, limited resistance to fire, absolute zero (Resisted Shimo's Frost Bite Blast, which is described as 100% absolute zero)

Attack Potency: Country level+ (Fought against Kong and cut his hand using the whipslash. Commands an entire army of  other large primates which is likely run by force. Fought against B.E.A.S.T. Glove Kong and Evolved Godzilla with the help of Shimo in two occasions, though is notably weaker than the both of them), higher with Whipslash

Speed: At least Subsonic+ travel speed, High Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions (Scaling from Kong)

Lifting Strength: Class G (Fought against Kong and should be comparable in strength if not stronger)

Striking Strength: Country level+

Durability: Country level+ (Survived a punch from Kong with the B.E.A.S.T Glove, albeit he was knocked down)

Stamina: Superhuman (Fought and ran for a lot of time)

Range: Tens of Meters by sheer size, higher with Whipslash

Standard Equipment: His Whipslash

Intelligence: Average (Commands an entire army of apes that follow anything he says. He is a dictator. Laughed at Kong and had many human-like behaviors. Quickly understood Shimo could be used as a weapon and used her as such)

Weakness: None notable