Great King Mons Drake(Tensou Sentai Goseiger) Monster Ch6

Great King Mons Drake of the planet is the leader of the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar and the primary antagonist of the first arc of Tensou Sentai Goseiger, serving as the overarching antagonist of the first 14 episodes, before returning as the primary antagonist of the episode 15. He is a serious warlord and conqueror. However, while he is extremely violent and ruthless warrior, he is still an honorable and honest player and fighter, who treats his fellow Warstar warriors with great respect and always play fair, searching for the worthy opponent. While he was the enemy of the Goseigers in life, but after his death he held a grudge against Braijra of the Messiah and tried to get revenge on his former underlings for betraying and manipulating him.

Tier: 5-B |At least 5-B

Classification: Leader of the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, martial arts (Mons Drake is an extremely skilled fighter and is capable of besting the full team of Goseigers with the amazing ease), weapon mastery (Mons Drake is skilled in using his Drake Axe), gravity manipulation (Mons Drake can destroy the planets by making the nearest satellites to ram into the nearest planets), size manipulation (Mons Drake can summon Bibi Bugs to enlarge his monsters and himself), energy projection (Drake can fire energy blasts)|All previous abilities, large size (Type 1. As tall as buildings)

Attack Potency: Planet level (Comparable to the Goseigers)|At least Planet level (Superior to his base form)

Lifting Strength: Unknown |Unknown

Striking Strength: Class XJ|At least Class XJ

Durability: Planet level |Planet level

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Melee physically, Extended melee with spears, Hundreds of meters with energy |Tens of meters physically, Hundreds of meters with energy

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Gifted (Mons Drake is a highly intelligent and can create a powerful weapon and monsters to combat his enemies). He is also a cunning and brilliant strategist and manipulator, able to easily outsmart his enemies.

Weakness: None notable