Victory General Branken(Mahou Sentai Magiranger) Monster Ch8

Victory General Branken is the high commander of the Infershia military forces and the major antagonist of Mahou Sentai Magiranger, serving as the main antagonist of the first half. He was Absolute Hades God N Ma's second in command and the primary enemy of the Magirangers during the first half of the series. He was originally a High Zobil, but then he proved his loyalty to N Ma and reached the rank of high commander of the Infershia military. Branken is brutal, ruthless and power hungry and is fiercely loyal to N Ma, and will stop at nothing to impress his master and conquer the Surface World and destroy the Magirangers.

Tier: Low 2-C

Classification: High Commander of Infershia military

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, inorganic physiology (Type 2), skilled in hand-to-hand combat (Branken is a skilled fighter, able to match Wolzard in a sword fight and take all Magirangers in their mecha forms and even Magidragon with ease), weapon mastery, energy projection, size manipulation, destruction |All previous abilities, large size (Type 1, As tall as a building)

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Comparable to the Magirangers)|At least Universe level+ (Superior to his base form. Easily defeated MagiKing Mecha)

Speed: Speed of Light (Comparable to the Magirangers)|At least Speed of Light (Superior to his base form)

Lifting Strength: Unknown |Unknown

Striking Strength: Universal+|At least Universal+

Durability: Universe level+ (Comparable to the Magirangers)|At least Universe level+(Superior to his base form)

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Melee, Extended melee with Hell Fang, Hundreds of meters with energy)|Tens of meters, Hundreds of meters with energy

Standard Equipment:

•Imperial Sword Hell Fang: Branken's sword.

Intelligence: Gifted (Branken is the high-ranking member of the Infershia and is highly intelligent. He created multiple well-made plans of conquering the Surface World and destroying the Magirangers, some of which were successful. Extremely skilled strategist and tactician. Also, a highly talented and calculating manipulator, able of easily tricking and outsmarting his enemies. Was shown to be able to easily outmatching Magirangers in close combat)

Weakness: Due to lacking magic, with his abilities instead being derived from N Ma, Branken was unable to escape the Kedomono Realm without immense magical assistance. Branken's Hell Fang sword was the only source of his dark magic since his High Zobil origins did not allow him to have natural dark magic. When MagiKing froze it, Branken was rendered powerless and was completely powerless to stop his death.