Pumpking(Terraria) Monster Ch22

The Pumpking is the strongest enemy of the pumpkin moon. After the 15th waves, this beast will appear from the skies and attacks the Terrarrian.

Tier: At least 5-C

Classification: Pumpkin

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, large size (Type 0), flight (True flight), Intangibility (Phasing. Can phase through any tile), fire manipulation, Danmaku, resistance to mind manipulation (Immune to confused, which causes one to do the opposite of what they intend), poison manipulation, bleeding, fire, blindness, curse manipulation, power nullification, statistics reduction, cold, petrification, gravity manipulation (Resistant to all debuffs in Terraria)

Attack Potency: At least Moon level (Can harm Post-Plantera Terrarrian)

Speed: At least Subsonic+ (Can keep pace with the Terrarrian)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can push the Terrarrian around)

Striking Strength: At least Moon level (Comparable to his Attack Potency)

Durability: At least Moon level (Comparable to his Attack Potency)

Stamina: Superhuman (Comparable to the Terrarrian)

Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters with projectiles

Standard Equipment: Scythes

Intelligence: At least Animalistic (Constantly fires around his enemy, attacks, comparable to most bosses)

Weakness: None notable

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Flame Scythes: Projectiles shot from its scythes that go through walls and enemies.

•Greek Fire: A special kind of fire that lingers on the ground, effectively covering the battlefield with fire.