Golden Flumpty(One Night at Flumpty's) Evil Monster Ch64

Golden Flumpty is the quaternary antagonist of the One Night at Flumpty's game series. Golden Flumpty is supposed to represent Flumpty's evil side and even be the main antagonist of the game series but this idea was scrapped.

Tier: 9-C

Classification: Hallucination

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, teleportation (Can suddenly appear and disappear in the office, can attack the player while he was seen to be far away in the cameras just a second ago), flight (His jumpscare shows him  flying at the player), perception manipulation and illusion creation (Makes the player hallucinate images of the Flumpty, can make the player see him in all sorts of places including making statues look like him), intangibility, incorporeality, abstract existence (Type 1, is a mere hallucinaion), immersion (Can enter paintings), temperature manipulation (Getting jumpscare by him greatly decrease the temperature)

Attack Potency: Street level (Can one-shot the player, should be able to hurt Red Man)

Speed: Supersonic (Should be somewhat comparable to Flumpty in speed)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Street level (Can one-shot the player, should be able to hurt Red Man)

Durability: Street level (Should be able to take attacks from the others only dying to Flumpty)

Stamina: Unknown

Range: Extended Melee Range, Tens of Meters with teleportation

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average (Along with the rest of the cast, he has been able to outsmart at least a dozen past victims)

Weakness: If his victim breaks eye contact he will dissappear.