GingerBrave (Summoners War) Good Monster Ch26

GingerBrave is a character from Cookie Run. He was brought to Sky Island by Summonhenge. He travels around the islands in an air balloon, along with his friends: Expresso Cookie, Madeline Cookie, Hollyberry Cookie and Pure Vanilla Cookie.

Tier: 8-A, higher with The Bravest Cookie

Classification: Cookie, Monster

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, flight (With air balloon), weapon control (He can control his Candy Cane), small size (Type 1), status effect inducement (Can stun an enemy with Brave Attack), power nullification/energy manipulation (Can remove one beneficial effect and increasing the enemy skill cooldown, with Brave Dash), statistics amplification (With his increase attack as his HP condition is better, and his Attack Potency increase as his HP condition is worse), probability manipulation (With Leader Skill, can increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters by 24%), resistance to heat (Can walk near an erupting volcano without taking damage), bone manipulation (Cookies don't have bones)

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Superior to Skogul), higher with The Bravest Cookie

Speed: High Hypersonic (GingerBrave is faster than Madeline Cookie)

Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Comparable to Madeline Cookie)

Striking Strength: Multi-City Block level, higher with The Bravest Cookie

Durability: Multi-City Block level (Can resist attacks from Skogul)

Stamina: Athletic (Comparable to other monsters, which can climb a mountain and withstand icy winds without feeling tired)

Range: Below Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with weapon control

Standard Equipment: Candy Cane, air balloon

Intelligence: Average

Standard Tactics: He starts with Brave Dash

Weakness: He is weak against Fire-attacks.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Brave Attack: Attacks the enemy to stun  for 1 turn with a 50% chance.

•Brave Dash: Marches bravely to attack the enemy, removing one beneficial effect and increasing the cooldown by 1 turn.

•The Bravest Cookie (Passive): His attack speed increases as his HP condition is better, and his Attack Potency increases as his HP condition is worse [Automatic Effect].

•Leader Skill: Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters by 24%.