Royal Hypno-Flower(Plants vs Zombies) Good Monster Ch39

Royal Hypno-Flower (known as Hypno Sunflower Queen in Battle for Neighborville) is a boss plant introduced in Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. She also reappears as a boss in Graveyard Ops in Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. She looks similar to Sunflower Queen.

Tier: 6-B

Classification: Plant

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, plant physiology, underground mobility (Can move in the underground), large size (Type 0), transmutation (Can transform all zombies into Stinky Goats; can transform zombies that resist transmutation into goats), death manipulation (Can instantly kill goats), summoning (Summons 3-4 Hypno Shrooms as support allies), fungus manipulation (Can shoot spores at enemies), minor mind manipulation/perception manipulation (Attaches a beam onto the zombie that makes their vision blurred, and makes them move closer to it so she can use her vine whip), resistance to gravity manipulation (She is not affected by the Imp's Gravity Grenade) and status effect inducement (She is not affected by Engineer's Bullhorn Swarm)

Attack Potency: Country level (Comparable to if not superior to Super Brainz)

Speed: At least Subsonic+ travel speed (Comparable to Super Brainz), High Hypersonic+ combat speed (Comparable to characters who can react to/out-speed most PvZ2 projectiles and attacks, which reach these speeds)

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Can push Super Brainz with her arms)

Striking Strength: Country level (Can fight and hurt Super Brainz with her arms)

Durability: Country level (Has tanked attacks from Super Brainz)

Stamina: Superhuman (Comparable with Super Brainz and other plants)

Range: Extended Melee Range, Tens of Meters with Abilities, Hundreds of Meters with Super Goatify (Can affect the entire map no matter where she is)

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average

Weakness: None notable

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Hypno Vine Whip: Lashes out twice in front of her with her arms, dealing damage and knocking back targets. Identical to Sunflower Queen's version.

•Hypno Tether: Attaches a beam onto the zombie that makes their vision blurred, and makes them move closer to it so she can use her vine whip. Identical to the Hypno-shroom's form of offense but deals greatly increased damage.

•Hypno Aid: Summons 3-4 Hypno Shrooms as support enemies.

•Super Goatify: Only used every time the boss loses one-quarter of its health, the Royal Hypno-Flower roots in place, charging energy. During this time, she is highly vulnerable, but after she fires the attack, it transforms all zombies into Stinky Goats (albeit pink in color). In order to dispel the effect, the Zombies must eat a decorative plant called the "Poly Leaf" which appears in randomly chosen spots throughout the map. As the boss becomes more damaged, more Poly Leaves are required to dispel this effect.