Rootmars(Metal Slug) Evil Monster Ch55

Rootmars is the leader of the alien army known as Mars People and the final boss of Metal Slug 3. It orchestrated the events of Metal Slug 2 and 3, deceiving both the Rebel Army and the Regular Army, in order to weaken those factions and seize the opportunity to conquer the Earth. However, both sides eventually united to face the common enemy, and boarded the mothership Rugname. Marco and his comrades managed to reach and battle a fake version of Rootmars in the control room, where it was driving the ship by connecting its brain to it. After the battle, the spaceship collapsed, but the real Rootmars showed up, and engaged in another fight with the heroes in the skies of the planet. The battle ended with its ultimate defeat and it sank into the dephs of the ocean. Some time later, General Morden and the remaining Mars People reached a true agreement and rescued Rootmars, but they were suddenly attacked by the Invaders, another alien force and the natural predators of the Mars People. To better contribute in the fight, Rootmars has been restored and took the nickname of "Rootmars Slug", after the famous special war vehicles. It gave its contribution in an aerial battle against the air force of the Invaders, and then saved the protagonists after their battle with the Invader King.

Tier: 9-B to 9-A |9-B to 9-A

Classification: Alien, Mars People, Leader of the Mars People

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, large size (Type 0), flight and spaceflight (Was able to fly outside of the mothership while it was still in space and reach Earth), self-sustenance (Type 1 and possibly Type 2; Remained in outer space for a brief time without apparent problems, while the human characters needed an helmet. Survived in dephs of the ocean for a long period), cyborgization (Possesses special implants that uses to channel or enhance its mind powers), immorality (Type 2 and 3; Survived despite having its brain destroyed and losing other parts of its body), regeneration (Mid overtime; It was shown that its brain was already healed when the Rebels salvaged it from the sea), energy projection and possibly electricity manipulation (Can emit circular energy waves from its brain, which seems to be powered by electricity), organic manipulation (Can release organic projectiles from its mouth), possibly minor reality warping (Seemingly causes the surroundings to become red when firing a brain wave), weapon mastery (Can maneuver and use the vulcans it possess as Rootmars Slug)

Attack Potency: Wall level to Small Building level (His various attacks range from being at least comparable is not actually superior to any weapon of the Regular and Rebel Army)|Wall level to Small Building level (As strong as before)

Speed: At least Subsonic travel speed (Quickly flew from space to Earth. Shouldn't be slower than the Flying Slugs and other aircraft in the series), Supersonic+ combat speed (It's attacks are a threat to characters such as Marco Rossi)|At least Subsonic travel speed, Supersonic+ combat speed (As fast as before. It's vulcans should be comparable to other machine guns)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 10 (Stronger than both the Japanese Tank Soldiers, which can lift a small tank. Can effortlessly hold the Metal Slug in its hand)|At least Class 10 (As strong as before)

Striking Strength: Unknown |Unknown

Durability: Small Building level (His exposed brain alone can withstand dozens of hits from the protagonists strongest weapons)|Small Building level (As durable as before. It now has a dome  that shields it's brain)

Stamina: Superhuman (Can go through a prolonged battle while it's brain is continuously hit by bullets and explosives. Survived for a long period in the dephs of the ocean despite having its brain destroyed and losing an eye and an arm)

Range: Several meters with brain waves and projectiles, hundreds of meters with  the vulcans

Standard Equipment: The device in its head|A pair of vulcans and a dome on its brain

Intelligence: Above Average (Able to lead the advanced civilization of the Mars People. Through its schemes, it manipulated the Rebel Army twice, causing two global wars in order to weaken the earthling forces. Seems to possess a certain combat knowledge)

Weakness: It's exposed brain. Despite being able to survive extremely lethal wounds, it can't act while recovering and needed help to get out of the sea)

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Organic Projectiles: Rootmars opens its mouth and releases a series of green projectiles that emit sparks.

•Brain Waves: By working in conjunction with the devices implanted in its head, Rootmars releases a circular wave of energy from its brain, that seemingly warps the surroundings.

•Vulcans: As Rootmars Slug, it possesses a pair of vulcans on the front, which he can maneuver and use it to shoot at the enemies.

Note: It is unknown how much time it spent under the sea, but the events of Metal Slug 3 and 6 happened in two different years.