Pudgy Pig(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) Monster Ch9

Pudgy Pig is one of the most popular and early monsters created by Finster to serve Rita Repulsa and destroy the Earth. It was used so he can eat all of Earth's food supply in 48 or less hours but he was stopped by the Power Rangers quickly after they found out his weakness.

Tier: At least 7-A

Classification: Rita's monster, Pig, Finster's clay creation

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, bodily weaponry (Trotters), weapon mastery (Master at using his knife and fork weapons), martial arts and acrobatics (Fought the Rangers in hand-to-hand combat and can leap over buildings), enhanced senses (Comparable to that of a real life pig, can track down food across the entire planet and be comparable to other monsters who can hear sounds in space and sounds from the moon while being on earth), self-sustenance (Type 1; All of Rita's monsters can operate in space), teleportation (The Pudgy Pig can teleport), breaking the 4th Wall (Can interact with the panels of the show), inorganic physiology (Type 1; Is made out of clay), power nullification, BFR and air manipulation (Can create a vortex that teleports the opponent's away and nullifies their transformation)|Matter manipulation, deconstruction (Molecular) and existence erasure (Can resist the weapons of the Rangers), fear and pain (Those made of clay like the Putties can't feel fear nor pain) and soul manipulation (Finster's creations don't have a soul)

Attack Potency: At least Mountain level (Overpowered the Power Rangers)

Speed: MFTL+ combat and reaction speed (Comparable to the Rangers)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Comparable to the Rangers)

Striking Strength: At least Mountain level

Durability: At least Mountain level

Stamina: Superhuman (Would have eaten the entire Earth's food supply in around 48 hours without rest)

Range: Standard Melee Range by himself, Extended Melee Range with his weapons, Several Meters via inhaling, up to tens of Kilometers with BFR, Planetary with teleportation

Standard Equipment: Big Fork and Knife

Intelligence: Average, Above Average in combat (Was able to fight the Rangers and can display mastership over weapons)

Weakness: Dislike spicy food, eating it will cause him to be weakened.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Inhaling: The Pudgy Pig can inhale anything it wishes, let it be food, weapons or people.

•Vortex: The Pudgy Pig can create a vortex attack that nullifies any transformation.