Enderman(Minecraft) Evil Monster Ch52

The Enderman is a mob in Minecraft. It stands at 2.9 meters/blocks tall, one taller than The Player.

Tier: High 8-C |At least 8-B

Classification: Monster, Ender-creature, Enderman|Mini-Boss

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, teleportation, dimensional travel (Via teleportation), enhanced senses (Can see in pitch black darkness), limited instinctive reaction (Automatically teleports to dodge any incoming projectiles, though this doesn't seem to apply to any other form of attacks), resistance to heat manipulation (Unaffected by the heat of the Nether)|All previous abilities as well as, non-physical interaction (Can directly damage intangible beings like Vex), perception manipulation (Can cause the Heroes vision to become staticy), resistance to morality manipulation and empathic manipulation (Is unaffected by the Love Medallion or Wild Rage)

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Can hurt Steve and other endermen, far stronger than Zombies)|At least City Block level (Is vastly superior to Armored Vindicators. Can easily kill Iron Golems and fight the heroes)

Speed: Superhuman (Can run at 12.9 m/s) with at least Subsonic reaction speed (Can perceive arrows moving at 100 m/s and teleport to evade them)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can casually lift a cubic meter of soil without any speed or attack reduction. One cubic meter of soil typically weighs between 1.2 and 1.7 metric tons)

Striking Strength: Large Building level|At least City Block level

Durability: Large Building level (Can survive explosions from Creepers)|At least City Block level (Can take hits from Iron Golems and fight with the Heroes)

Stamina: Superhuman ("Endermen will continue chasing the player until they are either killed or become distracted by exterior elements like rain, fire, or sun; they are likely to teleport away to underground locations, such as caves, mineshafts, and strongholds, at daybreak")

Range: Standard Melee Range to Several Meters (Can pick up blocks from 4 meters away), Tens of Meters to Low Multiversal with teleportation (They originate from the End, and can travel between the three universes)

Standard Equipment: None notable

°Optional Equipment: Blocks

°While it makes no difference in their offensive capabilities, Endermen are able to pick up and carry around cacti, clay, coarse dirt, dirt, grass blocks, gravel, melons, mycelium, podzol, pumpkins, red sand, sand, TNT, and netherrack, along with various flowers and mushrooms.

Intelligence: Above Average (They have been stated to be highly intelligent)

Weakness: Water will damage and potentially kill it. Sunlight makes it more passive and less prone to aggression.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Teleportation: Enderman can instantly teleport, either to avoid damage or close with an enemy. They can also teleport between Minecraft's three dimensions: the Overworld, the Nether, and the End.

Notable Victories:

Homelander (The Boys) Homelander's Profile (Minecraft Dungeons Enderman was used and speed was equalized)