The Phantom Express (Cuphead) Evil Monster Ch66

The Phantom Express is a boss in Cuphead that appears in Inkwell Isle Three. It resides in the level Railroad Wrath and consists of the Blind Specter, T-Bone, the Blaze brothers, and the head of the train.

Tier: 9-A

Classification: Undead train crew

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, large size (Type 1), regeneration (Low-Mid), body control (One of the Phantom Express ghosts shoot out eyeballs from its hands. Two of the ghouls inhabiting the Express can remove their heads from their necks to make them fly and then reattach them), breath attack and electricity manipulation (The Lollipop Ghouls can shoot out electricity), elasticity (The Express can extend its wheels into limbs), cyborgization (Normal. While mostly mechanical, the Express has an organic heart), fire manipulation, bone manipulation, and homing attack (The Phantom Express shoots circles of flaming bones that redirect in the air to aim at foes)

Attack Potency: Small Building level+ (Each of the Phantom Express members can harm late-game Cuphead and Mugman)

Speed: Transonic (Each member of the Phantom Express can keep up with Cuphead and Mugman as well as fight while traveling at what is likely a speed simulator to that of a locomotive)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Small Building level+

Durability: Small Building level+ (Each member of the Phantom Express can endure hits from late-game Cuphead and Mugman)

Stamina: Athletic Human

Range: Several meters

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average for each member

Weakness: It is possible that the Express is redirected to its tracks. The of the Train's furnace is vulnerable while the door to it is opened.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Eye for an Eye: The Blind Specter launches several eyeballs from his palms which bounce towards the opponent.

•Skeletal Slam: T-Bone will pop his head and his arms up, before slamming his hands down in an attempt to crush the opponent.

•Blazin' Beams: The heads of the Blaze Brothers detached from their stems and fly towards the opponent while breathing a stream of lightning from their mouths.

•Flaming Bone Wheel: The head of the train will shoot flaming bones wheels out of his nose. These bone wheels will fly around and stop at the opponent's horizontal position.

•Fire Flurry: When the head of the train's tail has been parried, his furnace will open, revealing a heart and some fire. While his furnace is open, little fireballs will fall out.