Deathclaws(Fallout) Evil Monster Ch45

Deathclaws are a large, agile and strong species of mutant Jackson's Chameleon created through genetic engineering, with the addition of DNA of various species. However, due to mutation, most of them have lost their color changing ability. They were later refined by the Master, who used genetic manipulation and the Forced Evolutionary Virus to enhance them as one of his minions. They were originally limited small areas in the West Coast, and because of their power and scarcity, they were seen as mythical and legendary beasts. Though they started breeding and expanding eastward, eventually evolving from legendary beasts to more common but still quite dangerous creatures.

Tier: Varies from 9-B to 9-A

Classification: FEV Mutated Jackson's Chameleon

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, enhanced senses (Can even detect invisible opponents), some can still use camouflage and some can reach large size (Type 0), natural weaponry (Teeth and Claws), limited sound manipulation (Can release a shockwave with its roar that can kill much weaker creatures such as Radroaches)

Attack Potency: Varies from Wall level to Small Building level depending on size (Can rip apart people in Power Armor like the BoS Paladins; Some Deathclaws are 20 feet tall. Can cause shockwaves with stomps. Smaller Deathclaws can bring down Yao Guai with relative ease)

Speed: Superhuman (Can outrun normal people and react faster than normal humans)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Able to throw vehicles casually)

Striking Strength: Varies from Wall level (Can tear people apart) to Small Building level depending on its size

Durability: Varies from Wall level to Small Building level depending on size (Can survive grenades head on and being shot by laser beams that can  either tear people apart or calcinate them in seconds)

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Standard Melee Range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Animalistic (Throws dirt and rocks at attackers to disorient them)

Weakness: Most Deathclaws have terrible eyesight. To make up for their poor vision, they rely on their superb senses of hearing and smell.

Notable Victories:

Utahraptor (The Real World) Utahraptor's Profile (9-B versions were used, speed was equalized, and fight took place in a oak forest during Fall with a 10 meter starting distance)

Future Predator (Primeval) Future Predator's Profile (9-B versions were used, fight took place in a temperate forest, they started 1 mile apart and had to hunt each other. Speed was equalized)

Spinoraptor (Jurassic Park) Spinoraptor's Profile (Speed was equalized and 9-B versions used)

Notable Losses:

Indominus Rex (Jurassic World) Indominus Rex's Profile (9-B Deathclaw was used and speed was equalized)

Inconclusive Matches:

Indoraptor (Jurassic Park) Indoraptor's Profile (Speed was equalized and 9-B Deathclaw was used)