Taurus Demon(Dark Souls) Evil Monster Ch77

Tarturus Demon, also known as Bull Demons, were lesser demons created from the Bed of Chaos. A lone Tarturus Demon was initially encountered by the Chosen Undead in the upper section of the Undead Burg, while others reside within the Demon Ruins, the gateway to Lost Izalith.

Tier: 9-A

Classification: Lesser Demon

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, weapon mastery (Skilled axe wielder), large size (Type 0), bodily weaponry, immorality (Types 1 and 2), resistance to temperature manipulation, magma manipulation (Undamaged by standing in the active lava pools of the Demon Ruins), resistance to fire manipulation, explosion manipulation and magic (Possess a high innate resistance to fire and magic damage), resistance to electricity manipulation (Possesses a innate resistance to lightning damage, though this resistance is much weaker than it's other elemental resistances), resistance to poison manipulation, disease manipulation, and blood manipulation (Possesses an innate resistance to conventional poison and toxic as well as bleed effects)

Attack Potency: Small Building level (Comparable to the Asylum Demon, Stray Demon, and Capra Demon, and can fight and kill a Beginning of Game Chosen Undead)

Speed: Subsonic+ (Can keep up with the Chosen Undead)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Should be comparable to the Asylum Demon)

Striking Strength: Small Building level

Durability: Small Building level

Stamina: Likely Superhuman (Tarturus Demons have been roaming for ages presumably without rest)

Range: Extended Melee Range with Demon's Greataxe

Standard Equipment:

•Demon's Greataxe: Carved from the bones of fellow demons. Wielded by the lesser Tarturus demons. This axe is imbued with no special power, but can merrily beat foes to a pup, providing you to have the strength to wield it.

Intelligence: Average (Demon society had a writing system of their own, hinting to a form of basic civilization. However, other than that not much is known about the knowledge of demons other than their combat proficiency, which is formidable enough to give trouble to a beginning of game Chosen Undead.)

Weakness: Vulnerable to lightning-based attacks.