The Funeral of the Dead Butterflies(Lobotomy Corporation) Evil Monster Ch69

The Funeral of the Dead Butterflies, originally known as T 01-68, is a HE class Abnormality. It appears like a large  humanoid with 5 arms, a butterfly for a head and a giant coffin on its back. It came to the corporation to attempt to be a "savior" to all the employees there, but ended up captured like all the other abnormalities. It is able to create and multiple butterflies, and it's coffin contains a large number of them.

Tier: At least 9-B, likely 8-B

Classification: HE Abnormality

Powers and Abilities: Abnormality physiology, animal manipulation (Can manipulate butterflies), creation (Can create butterflies), mind manipulation, fear manipulation, morality manipulation, perception manipulation (Passively inflicts fear into those who see it, potentially causing them to panic and freak out. Can directly attack the mind via WHITE Damage), death manipulation (Instantly kill those who are defeated by its mind manipulation), Danmaku (Can fill corridors with butterflies)

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level, City Block level (As a HE Abnormality, he should be far superior to TETH Abnormalities, who themselves are far superior to Fixers capable of shattering armor vans as a side effect of their attacks. It shouldn't be too far behind the Firebird's passive energy output, and other HE Abnormalities can fight Librarians possessing the powers of the Rabbit Team. The E.G.O. weapons he gives out is rated as WAW level, implying that Funeral's own power output is similar to WAW Abnormalities)

Speed: At least Supersonic, likely Massively Hypersonic (As an HE Abnormality, he should be far superior to TETH Abnormalities, who themselves are far superior to Fixers capable of deflecting bullets at point blank. Other HE Abnormalities could fight Librarians possessing the power of the Rabbit Team)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability: At least Small Building level, likely City Block level (Equipment made from his form can allow Employees to survive attacks from fellow Abnormalities)

Stamina: Unknown (Never shown to tire)

Range: A dozen meters

Standard Equipment: Giant coffin, can produce E.G.O equipment

Intelligence: Unknown

Weakness: Vulnerable to mental attacks.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•WHITE Damage: All of its attacks deal "white" damage, meaning that they will harm the person's mental health instead of their physical body. When their mental health gets low enough, opponents will go insane, either committing suicide, fleeing, or lashing out at everything around them.