Dark Ruler Ha Des(Yugioh) Monster Ch17

Dark Ruler Ha Des is the king of the Underworld, a ruthless tyrant who, after making a pact with a powerful demon and gaining the power to cast Dark King of the Abyss from his throne, managed to unite the Underworld under his control. He is a cruel ruler however, not being above enslaving, banishing, or outright killing those who defy him and using his minions to protect him from any attacks directed at him. One day he was confronted by his rival, who, after gathering the hatred for so long had struck back using this hatred as his power against his dethroner, weakening him and draining his mind and soul. The result of the battle was fatal for the Ha Des, however he was later revived by the very same plague that changed many other monsters into zombies, including Archfiend Zombie-Skull and Doomkaiser Dragon. Later, he faced his nemesis and ultimately defeated him, thus ruling over darkness once again.

Tier: At least 8-A, Possibly Low 7-C |At least 8-A, possibly Low 7-C

Classification: Level 6 Dark Attribute Fiend Type Monster |Level 6 Dark Attribute Zombie Type Monster

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, large size (Type 0), power nullification (Able to negate the abilities of enemies he kills), sound manipulation (Capable of creating powerful shockwaves with his shouts), telekinesis (Capable of lifting and controlling things telekinetically), soul manipulation (Can remove and destroy souls), bodily puppetry (Capable of turning people into enslaved puppets), death manipulation (Able to instantly kill one target)|All previous abilities plus power absorption (Stole Dark King of the Abyss power) and resurrection (Brought Summoned Skull back to life as Archfiend Zombie-Skull)

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, Possibly Small Town level (Able to shake the entire Underworld just by shouting, with the Underworld being shown to contain, as shown by the art of the Police Patrol of the Underworld and Tour Bus of the Underworld, multiple large mountains and a tower of bones tall enough to reach well beyond the cloud layer)|At least Multi-City Block level, Possibly Small Town level (Overpowered and defeated Dark King of the Abyss)

Speed: Unknown

Lifting Strength: Class 1 (His size alone warrants this. Should be superior to Opticlops who is this large)|Class 1

Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block level, Possibly Small Town level

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level, Possibly Small Town level

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Kilometers with shockwaves

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Gifted (Despite his cruel tactics, Ha Des is a highly capable leader, having been able to bring the Underworld's hooligans into an organized state under his iron fist)

Weakness: Can be overly sadistic at times.