Chapter 6- Daisy

Chapter 6- Daisy

"You're going to go and have a coffee with this Styles guy? I thought you said he was like a creep or something?" Hailey said, as she walked into our living room, with two hot cups of tea in her hands.

"I didn't call him a creep, Hailey. I said he was a bit of stalker, not a creep." I said, as Hailey passed me my mug, standing in between me and my sight of Kendall Jenner's perfection.

"Same thing." She crinkled her nose."Why though?" 

"Because he wants to ask me about my singing, so as of that, I thought why not? He's a singer and all." I explained to my friend, who was then sitting on our other black leather sofa.

"But he's a pop artist, you don't sing that style of music, Daisy?" 

"Yeah, well he was being kind to me anyway, when I got my exam sheet. So, yeah." 

"Well, okay. If you wanna go have coffee with this stalker then fine." She said, before taking a loud sip from her mug. "When are you going?" 

"Very soon. Probably gonna leave at around 1-ish. His favourite coffee shop is apprantly in central London." 

"Ah okay."

Yes, that's right. I'm gonna go and get a coffee with t-h-e Harry Styles. I don't like him at all. He's still a huge twat to me. The only reasons why I am going is because 1) He wants to ask me about university and what it's like to do graded singing and 2) It's Harry Styles. He's famous. Why not take the chance? Make some other little girls jealous.

I know, that's not very nice but c'mon? It's the same with any other celebrity. Say....you don't really like Justin Bieber for some reason but you see him down your road. Of course you'd go and ask for a photo with him or for an autograph, because he's famous. You could do it, just to say you've met him or some people like to get an autograph and sell it off to some stupid "fangirls".

It was weird to see him back this morning. Me and Julie thought he had left for good after about a week of his disappearance but it's been two weeks. Those two weeks of heaven. I didn't have a nightmare, I didn't try and look everywhere- terrified he'd appear. I hadn't thought of him at all, I just carried on living my life. To be fully honest, it was nice not seeing him around. Taking a break from his cheeky face. Oh, how I wanted to throw a brick at that fucking face and watch it crumble to the ground. Over the two weeks Harry and his band have been appearing all over the TV screens. I wasn't sure why they were and I never had time to stop by and ask someone or find it out for myself.

* * *

"Bye Hailey." I said, as I opened up the front door and hugged my brown haired friend goodbye.

"Bye, have fun and don't slap him, okay?" She said, with a serious face.

I knew this was going to happen. I knew she was going to fall in to the traps of the pretty teenage shits.

"Why can't I slap him , Hailey? Do you really like him?" I asked, with a wide-opened face, fancinated by her reaction.

"Maybe..." She said with blushed cheeks. "Go, before I come with you!" 

"You can come if you like? Be my chauffeur?" I said with a grin.

"Oh my God, really? But, does he know you can drive?" Hailey fangirled.

Urgh, how can she like him like that? For God's sake.  All this time I've gotten her into bands like The Arctic Monkeys and Radio Head and she's fallen for the teenage dumbos. Great, now I've got two people in my life who are "married" to this guy who I don't like. How could she of kept being a directioner from me all this time? I don't get it...I don't get it at all.