Chapter 11- Harry

Chapter 11- Harry

The start of a new month, and the start of a new me. Well , I'm not changing all of myself, just a little bit. I found out I need to start trying to understand women a lot more, Hailey even said so.

Hailey has been texting me for about one week now, secretly, when Daisy wont look. She's told me that Daisy's exam is in two weeks time and that she's actually found a celebrity to sing with. She's meant to be singing with Eliza Doolittle.

The plan is for Hailey to act as Daisy on the phone, last minute and cancel Eliza coming to sing with her. So, just as Daisy's about to start her performance in front of the class and her teacher, Eliza wont appear- making me come to the rescue. They're meant to be singing "Someone Like You" by Adele, so I've been practising it every second of the day.

I've told pretty much all my friends the plan and how excited I am. No longer have I kept my feelings a secret. I decided to tell all my mates, after realising that Liam helped me so much. This is all thanks to Hailey as well, thank God she was there with Daisy on the day of the cafe. If she wasn't there, Daisy would change Hailey's ideas and I would of lost her.

"Pinch! Punch! First of the month!" Louis screamed in my face as I sleepily came downstairs.

"Ow. Ow. Louis get off!" I said, scrambling around on the floor, trying to get the brown haired animal off of me.

"Fine, fine." Louis sighed, finally moving into another room. "Come in, everyone's been waiting."

"What?"

I slowly got up from the floor by the stairs and came into the kitchen, where all my bandmates and their girlfriends were eating breakfast.

"Good Morning, Haz." Liam said, with Danielle sitting on his lap by my table.

"What are you all doing here?" I rubbed my eyes, to see if I were dreaming.

"Oh Louis called us in." Zayn said, with his arm around Perrie's shoulders as she was eating a piece of toast.

Who said they could help themselves to my food and drinks? Not me, for sure. 

"What, why?"

"We have the day off work and so do all the girls. We should all do something?" Niall said, with the girl Sophie he was constantly talking about.

This is the first time I had seen everyone together, complete. Everyone of my closest friends with their girlfriends with them. I could feel warmth around every single couple in my kitchen, which made me a bit sad inside. I could tell they all loved their other half of their whole, and I only have that one half.

I want someone to love, to hold and to protect. To kiss every second of the day, and to hug her from behind. Tickle her until she's out of breath and to pillow fight until feathers are flying everywhere. I want to be loved like my bandmates are. I felt a burn in my throat, eyes and stomach. I didn't know what feeling I was cooking up inside of me but I thought that, "this is what I want."

I want to be loved by her.

"Urgh, it's only 11." I slouched into the main bit of the kitchen to make myself a coffee but secretly I wanted to be away from them all for a little bit.

"We should go to Nandos." Niall suggested, making most people in the other half of my kitchen laugh.

I put the kettle on to boil and then came back to sit next to Eleanor and Louis. They have been going out for a long time now, and that caused them to be inseparable.

"How about bowling?" Zayn questioned.

"I'm so bad at bowling." Danielle admitted with a dramtic sigh, as Liam kissed her cheek.