Chapter 21- Harry

Chapter 21- Harry

She hates me. That's it. All this time, I thought that she'd realise that I'm truly sorry for everything but nope. I can understand why, I did ruin her life but I'm so sorry. She obviously didn't get that.

I've been crying for ages. I shouldn't of been, but I was. It's over a girl who hates me- how stupid is that? I never should of thought I even had a chance, it was way to unreal- but so real in my mind. Daisy can now finally rest without me bothering her. I was such an idiot to her, I always am to women. Why do I even try?

The thing that annoys me is that she's going to become a star someday and I wont be there to be part of the congratulations. She wont think about me, but I'll think about her. She'll forget everything about me because her mind chose and chooses to. I get it, she hates me and she always will. No matter what. I've tried but can't try again. I'm useless to her and her precious ways. I'm useless, anyway.

It's been a week. A week without hearing anything since that day from her friend, Hailey. She used to text me all the time, see what was up, as if she were a friend to me. I'm still confused about the exam, I don't know wether Hailey is still with Daisy or is she respecting me? If she is respecting me, she shouldn't be. I acted so rudely to her and her friend. 

"Harry." Louis bursted into my room, as I sat facing the door, against the end of my bed. "Harry, I've been calling you for ages?" I looked up to him, my mind trying to calculate what he meant. "Niall's round, with Sophie."

"I don't feel up to it." I moaned. He came and sat next to me, staring at the same spot on the door as I was. He knew how I felt. He knew I was going to hate on myself forever, knowing I should never try again with any lady. He knew I thought Daisy could of been the one. He was the only one who got me the most, the one who kind of knew what I meant. 

"Haz, you've got to cheer up. You've not come out of this room for a whole week."

"I wanna stay in here for the rest of the month." I wanted to stay in that room forever, but forever was not available for me, but a month was- I had that amount of time left of holidays.

"Well you've got to come down. We have guests and the fans are worried about you. I think #wheresharry is still trending?" Louis smiled, I didn't. The same groan came out of my mouth as before, as I attempted to get up from the carpeted floor. To my friend I must of looked incredibly hung over but the only thing I've have actually drank this week are my own salted tears.

I eventually realised that my phone was out of charge, so I plugged it into the wall with the white wire before leaving my room for the first time in days. The light from going down my stairs blinded my eyes, making them squint for about a minute, before adjusting to the new and odd surroundings. 

As I came in to the living room, I saw that Niall and his female friend had made themselves at home, cuddled up on one half of my sofa with hot drinks in their hands. They were watching some American comedy, as their smiles drifted as they saw me and Louis enter. Niall immediately put his drink and girlfriend to the side, as he came up to me with a concerned look.

"Are you alright?" I could tell he wanted to hug me, but I really wasn't in the affectionate mood. "We've all been coming to check on you but you didn't answer the door."

"You have keys." I rudely passed, falling on to the other sofa. "You could of come in."

"Yeah, well Louis used his keys but everyday your bedroom door was locked." The blonde stated, before quietly going back to his brown-haired girl. 

"I'm fine, anyway." 

"But you're not, Harry." Louis came and sat on the other half of the sofa I rested on. "You know we're here for you. If you ever want to talk about anything, you always have your family and your friends."