Chapter 51- Harry

Chapter 51- Harry

"Just tell me why the fuck you've come here and then leave." 

"Oooh someone's a bit grumpy, aren't they?" The way Carice lent against the end of the main sofa, twisting her brown hair around her fingers, made my gums go numb. I despise her. "What are you doing here with her, anyway?" 

"I wanted Daisy to enjoy the half term with me."

"So you bought her here? Just so she could pity you of all the bad, bad childhood memories you trust her so much with? I know you've been bullshitting me, I could tell when she opened the door."

"I do trust her with what I want her to know, so I told her about what you did and if you don't like that I did that, then that's your fault because if you weren't such a selfish bitch, none of this would of happened anyway." 

"You broke up with me, that's your fault."

"We were 12, it's not like I loved you or anything." I exclaimed with a bit of a snort.

Carice is the most annoying, naive, spoilt person I have ever met and I wish she could just learn to leave me and my life alone. It was getting better, the holiday itself was amazing, until she happened to show up to the cabin door. 

"But the thing is Harry..." Carice's body got closer and closer to me. Her eyes were tracing my lips, cleary and I gulped at what she was going to do next. "I still love you and seeing you with her fucking hurts."

"What a load of shit." My head shook from side to side. "You never loved me in the first place, both times I went out with you. There was nothing there, we had nothing in common and you ruined it for yourself." The taste on both my lips and tongue turned completely sour, disgusting. 

"No matter what you say or do, you secretly know that your heart belongs to me."

"It doesn't, it belongs to Daisy and no matter what you say or do to try and break the trust between us, it wont work."

"Aw, will you do whatever it takes to get her? That's so sweet." Her sarcastic tone made my fists clench tighter and tigther, until they turned in to a perfectly shaped ball to punch her round the face. Of course, I soon managed myself, telling me not to make the situation any worse than it already was. 

"Yes, I will do whatever it takes. So excuse me-" Carice leaned in and suddenly grabbed my shirt.

My lips stayed scrunched in to a tight ball, making sure she didn't get the reaction she wanted. I tried my hardest to push her away but I forgot that the girl was strong, and the way her lips somehow magnetized on to mine didn't help my escape route. 

I was generally shocked at why she crashed her lips in to mine, and what she was doing, furious at the way she chose the worst action. That is until, I heard Daisy's voice crumble in the air. I knew exactly what Carice was doing, and what she wanted to do. Her tactics had worked. 

"Oh, shit I'm- I'm sorry..." Carice moved from in front of me, out to the side, to reveal a very shaken, pale looking girl. Daisy had spilt both mugs of tea on the floor, leaving behind, a steaming puddle mixed in with the rubble of the ceramic cups. 

Daisy's eyes stayed looking down at the mess she had made- well, Carice had caused her to make- until she slowly, bravely bought her eyes to mine. I had my fingers on my lips, as I looked at her widen eyes, which never left mine until she coughed ever so slightly and began to wonder what she had to do. 

All at once, Daisy quickly sprinted out of the room with a sick, upsetting look on her face, without saying a word, slamming the door shut as she went. The door made a loud noise as it shut, and it also made a noisy clanging sound as it hit against some of the broken pieces that were left behind.