Chapter 31- Harry

Chapter 31- Harry

All day I've been thinking and thinking about yesterday. I had "saved" Daisy from fainting, I had cuddled her on the sofa whilst wanting a romantic movie, baked a cake with her for her best friend and then she asked me to come to Hailey's birthday party with her. I can't stop smiling at those thoughts about yesterday. It had to be one of the best days of my life.

The way she was so nervous about it. I had never seen her in that state. Daisy, has always been girly to me and feminine but her personality screams "hard and tough." I never would of thought it would be her asking me to come somewhere with her, I thought that would always have to be my job but apparently, I got that all wrong.

Hailey's birthday party is a masquerade ball. Every girl's favourite sort of party. They get to dress up all posh and formal, whilst hiding their identity with a pretty mask. It's their kind of dream and according to Daisy, it's been one of Hailey's dreams for a long long while now.

It's supposed to be special for Hailey and anything or anyone that ruins this night for her, will be dead. I don't know the full details of why the rules have to be so strict on this party but Daisy did mention an ex-boyfriend who kind of messed it up last time? I'm not sure, so I wont try and make up the story for myself.

I had been shopping and looking around shops all day, I needed to buy a mask for this ball. I already have tons of suits, and black ties but I've never been to a masquerade in my life. It sounds weird to me, because all my friends seem like the types that would of had tons of those sorts of parties but neither of them have invested in such a type. I can already tell, from the name of the venue, that it's going to be big. It's gonna be the full monty and I'm so glad I will be there, with Daisy, experiencing it with her.

"Should I put on the mask now? Or should I leave it off until I get there, do you think?" I asked Niall.

He had come round to help, seeing as his girlfiend, Sophie, wanted to see how I looked as well.

"Maybe leave it off until you get there?" He repeated my suggestion, focusing on me in the mirror, whilst he placed his arms around the brunette.

"What have you gotten Hailey for her birthday?" Sophie asked. She got out of Niall's arms and sat at the end of my bed, curiously. She waited, staring at me.

"Well...I spoke to a couple of people and it's not really a gift but hopefully she'll like it." I said, picking up my phone. I had one missed call.

"So, what is this "gift non gift" thing you've gotten her?" Sophie carried on asking as she looked at Niall desprately. He placed his hand on her thigh, smiling back at her.

"She does ballet at university and apprentlly she's amazing at it. My sister is good friends with a teacher at The Royal Ballet School, who knows this dance producer man. I got her an interview with him."

"Wait, you got her an interview with this guy, who could possibly get her famous in the dancing world?" She suddenly stopped staring at Niall, and stared at me.

"If he likes her, and she does well then yes." I continued to straighten up my bow tie in the mirror.

"Woah, Harry. You're so generous."

"I just like to help others." I corrected her. I'm not generous. In my eyes, there's so much more I could give to people in need of what I can get. I just like to help, that's all it is to me. "I've got a missed call, so I'm just gonna listen to it. I'll be back." I smiled, before walking out of my room and in to the landing.

"One missed call. 5:06 pm. Beeep. Hi Harry, it's Nurse Henderson. Just wanted to let you know that Zayn has made progress. He's not been able to be taken off the machines or be let awake yet but he's doing well. This is just a reminder that you can visit whenever you like, we hope to see you soon.Bye."