Chapter 52- Daisy

Chapter 52- Daisy

Pain.

The definition of pain goes along something like this,  "a highly unpleasant physical sensation caused by illness or injury, or mental suffering and distress caused from disagreeable situations, that are generated by others around you, or once self." 

I had both mental and physical situations. 

Mental situation: Pain of knowing he likes me back.

I like him quite a lot, I soon figured out, I really do. The only thing that was bothering me, is that I personally thought it was going to be a lot easier if I told Harry I had feelings for him and he would just let it go but then he delivered the surprising news of returning the favour.

As stupid and un-logical as it sounds, I didn't want him to like me back. He's apparently liked me for a while, which has caused a whole wave of emotions and thoughts to fly right around me. Of course I was over the moon with excitement and joyfulness when he admitted his feelings for me, but after we shared the best kiss I've ever had, I only thought about the bad side to this. I don't want to loose him as a friend and I have a feeling that rule of mine is going to cause so many problems for me. 

My physical pained situation that I was having: My lips had never been more sore in my life. 

They were a pair of red, irritated balloons to me and even though it was more of an itchy rash sort of thing, rather than a proper physical pain such as breaking my arm, they were really bothering me. The good thing is that you couldn't really tell, unless you looked at them for over a couple of seconds or you saw me with my fingers on top of them, trying to stroke the prickles away. 

But of course, I didn't give a shit really. The boy I started to like had kissed me with one of the most passionate and enjoyable embraces ever, making it one of the many moments I will never forget.

I think about it so much, the way his warm, large hands were placed carefully on either side of my waist, and the way his fingers would stroke the sides of my body, every time I would make my lips repeat behind the actions that he made his do. The way I just gave in to the temptations and the coaxing that my mind caused me to think about, and just went for it. I knew I'd never have the opportunity ever again, so I appreciated it whilst I still had the moment, the moment without having to worry about the future consequences.

I'm glad I realised that day though. I'm happy that I figured out that the reason why I was feeling an enjoyable yet sickly feeling in side of me was because of him. My mind completely froze whenever I tried to point out other choices, but I soon gave up and believed that I had began to have feelings for him. 

It's just the little things he does that makes both my mind and body go crazy. His dimples that make me stare at each and every detail, his large hands that I basically salivate over, his chuckles and laughter that make my breaths take rather a long break, they all make such a difference to me, now, that I've figured it out. 

The smell of Yorkshire puddings enticed my nostrils, yet my my mind was set on a whole bunch of other thoughts. It was only until Harry made a large banging sound, as he placed a pot down on the counter, was it that I awoke from my daydream.

I got up from my seat without saying a word, and walked quite quickly upstairs to get my black hoodie, which I had left in Harry's room from when I had been sleeping in there. As I got the jumper and also my phone, I carried both in my hand as I jogged back down the stairs.

"Where you going?" I walked backwards, to see Harry's confused face in the kitchen. I had forgotten that I hadn't spoken to him since we were both in my bedroom. When we were kissing.