Chapter 68- Daisy

Chapter 68- Daisy 

"Daisy! Are you ready yet?" I heard Hailey shout from outside my door. "We're all waiting and so are the cars."

"Yeah, one sec."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe what a journey and what a great time I had had with these people who I had underestimated at the start. I had made amazing friends, and even improved friendships I already had. I wonder what life would be like if I hadn't gone to the south of France and possibly stayed at home, where there isn't a single sign of sun. 

My bare legs trembled as I looked at myself in the long, bathroom mirror. I took in several deep breaths, as I kept asking myself if I were brave enough and if I should change my mind or not. But it looked like my half an hour of debating with my mind was up, as the people who were waiting for me, had been waiting longer than they wanted to. 

The people who have had been so nice and caring to me. The people who actually understood my problems, and listened to me like Harry does. I thought it could only be him who would understand all my issues, but when telling them every single bit, to untangle their confused minds, I felt like a thousand weights had been lifted from both shoulders. 

I wouldn't be able to say or do anything, to conquer my fears, if it weren't for Harry. I wouldn't be standing in front of a mirror, telling myself to be confident in my own skin, because I can. I can do that now, without half the worry I would have months ago. 

"Daisy! Come on." 

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." I tried to smile at myself in the mirror one more time, before rushing out of the room. My hand shut the door, and the other took the shoulder bag off of the ready-made bed, as I collected my room card, opening the door. 

Hailey's smile lit up the entire hallway, as she looked at my outfit in pure shock. "This is why you should wear dresses more often." She said, her hand lifting up and down the length of my body. "Soph did a great job."

"Have I made them late?" I said, as we started walking down the corridor. My hands pulled down the end of the dress, mentally asking myself why I accepted to wear the thing in the first place?

"No, they've already left." My smile drooped. And Hailey obviously noticed. "Don't worry, they'll be waiting backstage when we get there. We're going to be early enough."

"Okay." We both entered the lift. The woman's voice announced that the doors were closing, and that the elevator was to be going down. "I can't believe I'm going to a One Direction concert." 

Hailey noticed my 'why am I such a saddo?' look in the lift's mirrored walls, and turned to look at me.

"What, because you don't like their music still or because you've become not only friends with the boys, but also their girlfriends?"

"Both." I smiled in awe. "It's incredible, really."

"And one of them is crazy about you." Her arm nudged my side. My eyes gave her a glare, as she giggled at the face I made. "But seriously, can you ask him out now? You two are bloody perfect and I don't see why you're not actually together, together."

"Because of many reasons."

"Because you're too scared to ask him, and you're waiting for him to do it." She answered for me. Yes, that's one of the many reasons why Harry isn't my boyfriend, I wanted to say. "You can't hide in the dark forever, you know."

"Yeah, I figured that out when you were all standing in a line, watching us kiss, that night."

"Exactly that." My eyebrows furrowed at Hailey. The doors of the lift opened and we exited the block, making our way up the grey path, and in to the main building of the hotel. "You can't keep away from each other and you wouldn't have to keep sneaking around like idiots, if you accepted there's actually something more between the both of you."