Chapter 27- Harry

Chapter 27- Harry

"Your ticket please, sir?" The lady asked through the glass. I passed to the brunette, the large leaflet through the gap in the booth she was sitting in. "Thank you." She then scanned the ticket and waited for a receipt to be printed. "Hope you have a nice day." 

"Thanks." I replied, folding the paper with the bill on it, placing it in my skinny jean's pocket.

I can't believe she was here with me. It sounds so stupid but the fact she came with me, to go out to a place with me...I can't believe my luck has completely changed with this girl. It's incredible.

I started to walk back to my car, where I parked it in the massive car park. Daisy was leaning against the car, arms crossed, with a smile on her face. So attractive. 

"Can you give me this car for my 20th?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

"Mmm...I don't think so. When your birthday anyway?" I replied, smiling back, opening the door to get my phone and then shut it again to lock the car.

"4th of February." She stated.

"Oh really? Mine's the 1st." I started to walk by her side, slowly, in the direction of the gates. Her eyebrows raised in surprise. "So, you've been here before?"

"Yeah. I used to come a lot with my Mum." Her eyes looked sharp. Hurt, in a way. Her voice sounded strained and cracked as well.

"Same here." I smiled softly. I let her go through the gates first, and we picked up a map as we entered the gardens. "Where you wanna go first?" Her eyes scanned the colourful chart that I held in my hands.

"Well...I don't know about you but I loved the waterlilly pond? Can we go there first?" She asked. Her eyes weren't on mine, she had her arms clutched on to the other one and was looking directly at the ground. I didn't know what was up with her, one minute she's making jokes with me and the other she looks like she's having a horrible time?

"Yeah, lets go." 

I walked to her left and everytime I dared a look at the girl she looked awful. Her skin turned from flushed to white in minutes and her legs trembled as if she were carrying her body on one bone. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I couldn't. I'd feel like I was noticing something that wasn't there.

"My Mum always took me here first." She mumbled, placing her hands on the low pond railings, looking down, making all the waves fall in the same direction. "Good times."

"My sister used to paint the willow tree over there." I pointed to the area I was talking about.

"So did I." Poor girl. She looked like she was going to vomit.

"A-are you alright?" I asked, placing my hand on her back. 

"I'm...I'm fine." She dragged her hair back, combing with her hands from her fore-head. I had noticed a tear drip down her cheek. Daisy's lips were completely blue, her eyes filled with tears. Her breathing pattern didn't seem normal, either.

"You sure?" I tried to get her to look me in the eyes but she couldn't do that for some reason. "You can talk to me, Daisy."

"I'm fine." She wiped her eyes carefully with her fist and took a breath, her back to me. "Maybe we should go somewhere else?"

"If you want." I looked at her, fully concerned. I was so tempted to support her even more, putting my arm around her but I couldn't go that far yet. I didn't even have a clue what was wrong with her. I wanted to know, though but I had a feeling that if I asked she wouldn't tell me or she'd feel like shed wouldn't be able to tell me.