Chapter 50- Daisy

50th chapter on this story! This one is probably going to be my new favourite. I have no A/N at the end, so I can just carry on to the next chapter ;) Anyway, I hope you enjoy and thanks to getting to the 50th chapter! Liv COMMENT SHARE VOTE x Love you all lots! I made this 10 pages rather than the usual 5-6 to say sorry for Friday's and plus it's my 50th!!

+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Chapter 50- Daisy

I was laughing, I was smiling, I was forgetting that I had something to worry about. He made me forget my worries, and he made it all better. Harry's idea was so sweet and thoughtful, and even though I was going to tell him off for spending so much money on a day with me, I ended up with my hand in his, as I shook my way down to that pool.

I don't want to think about the bad bit, the bit where I was scared and frightened to death but after that, it was fantastic. Harry didn't look at me once, in a horrified way and he even made sure that I knew what he thought. "Daisy you're beautiful and no-one and nothing will ever change that." The words Harry said repeated in my mind and every time I think them over, a smile has to form on my lips. 

No-one has ever been so kind to me. No-one, ever. 

And now I realise that he really does care about me and that I can really trust him.

The spa pool circuit was so much fun. It was basically a routine of spa, water massages that you worked yourself. So, first of all, we had a little bit of a swim, side by side, going up and down the massive pool. That was nice, just talking to him, as he smiled every second. He was smiling with his dimples on show, once again- which, of course, led the normal flutter of butterflies to me travelling around in a swarm.

Again, I don't know how those little dents in his face cause me such pain yet giddiness inside of me.

After that we started the actual circuit of activities. Harry got out of the pool to look at the list on the wall, to see what we had to do first, which happened to be two metal beds in the pool, that both massaged your shoulders and thighs with jets of water from underneath and above you. I couldn't stop laughing because it seemed to us that Harry got the stronger bed and even though he's really strong in the arms, the pressure of the water that was meant to be massaging, literally kept pushing him away, floating back in to the main water.

Then after those two activities, there was the roman bath (which was my favourite). It was like a little round ceramic hot tub, but with extra bubbly salted water in it. That one was more than relaxing and I swear Harry actually fell asleep in the ten minutes we spent in it. Luckily, I woke him up before he drowned in the water but of course he was in pure denial. 

Next, the list on the wall told us we had to go in the Jacuzzi twice, for ten minutes each time. I sat opposite Harry, watching him, as he kept his eyes shut and his arms floating on the bubbles. He reminded me of one of the many statues of the ancient Roman god, Neptune, that I saw when I went to Chelsea with Julie. Harry looked strong, with his muscles flexing at the touch of a bubble from the pool, and he also looked so relaxed and peaceful, as if he owned his surroundings. Much like Neptune. 

I didn't shut my eyes once in the 20 minutes that I had spent in that hot tub, I just examined Harry. I have no idea why, or how or anything as to what I was meant to be doing but I was doing it. I couldn't help but stare at him, up and down, thinking over every little mark I saw on his body that wasn't covered with the pressured water we both lounged in. He captivated my mind, in that one space we shared and I have no idea what I was doing. I probably shouldn't of been looking at him like that in the first place, but my mind told me differently, and that I couldn't stop myself from taking a glance.