Chapter 8- Daisy

Chapter 8- Daisy

"Yes, please. Can I possibly speak to the manager right now?" I said, over my phone, whilst holding a flimsy magazine in my hand.

It was two days ago that I had coffee with Harry.

Urgh, I don't even want to say his fucking name...

The day he accidentally left his phone for me to find a stupid text on it. Why the fuck would he say that? I don't even know...? It's so fucking annoying. That morning he was so kind about my exams and then he suddenly just turned it all around. If I didn't get my exam sheet that morning and he asked to go for a coffee I would've said no. I was in a good mood, so, I thought why not?

But now I'm thinking just about the "why?". Why did I have to say yes to the meet up a couple of days ago? Why couldn't I of just said no? He's a stranger to me, someone who could be dangerous to me. Why? Why did I have to say yes? 

I've had two full days of stressful university, constantly thinking about what he said to his bandmate. Everytime I re-read the words in my head, my body shakes with the feeling of my small frame cringing. 

Like, why? Everything bad happens to me.

I don't get it. If he knew me better, if we were friends, then maybe I wouldn't care so much but the fact we don't even know each other and it happened, just makes me want to vomit everywhere I go. I even rejected a free cup of Starbucks coffee yesterday morning from Stanley.

That means it's bad.

I'm so angry, I actually would want to pull my hair out- I would, if it didn't hurt. So angry that I could punch any wall and create a massive hole in any one of them I hit. 

Hailey's just as bad as me. She's fuming with hate towards him. If she actually was married to him and that happened, she'd call a lawyer in straight away and make him sign for the divorce in under 24 hours. I'm also pretty sure she's stolen my dart board from our studio- probably stabbing a photo of Harry on it.

Good, I don't mind. I don't give a shit about him.

That's not all though! Two days on, and I'm now on the phone to some magazine manager. 

I just popped out to Sainsbury's as I wanted to buy my daily car magazine to check up on the hottest new buys. I was searching through them all- as they were really badly organised- and came across an annoying celebrity style one. If I saw this any other day, I would of ignored it but today my face was on the front. 

My fucking face...

My first instincts was that it was to do with Harry. When I thought of him, as I grabbed the magazine with my hand, my mouth turned to a bitter taste.

It was really embarressing because I had to buy it to read what was inside and I had to pick the wrong checkout place, didn't I?I went up to the checkout with a young girl, who looked about 17, behind it and gave it to her to scan.

She instantly turned her head around from looking at the cover, asking "Oh my God. Is that-that you?" in complete shock. I didn't really want her to know that I, the person on the front cover with Mr.Styles, was buying a magazine with my own face on it- as most would find that in vain. So, I just said no with a bit of a snort which lead to the normal "Oh haha you look a lot like her." 

After buying the magazine, completely forgetting about the one I actually went in the shop for, I drove back home speeding through several red lights. I know, it was bad of me, and I could of caused some bad, bad road accidents but I was furious- even the corner of my eye couldn't look at my ugly face that was sitting on the passenger seat, to my left.