Chapter 42- Daisy

Chapter 42- Daisy

"I guess this is it." 

"I guess this is it." I repeated Stan's words. My arms suddenly wrapped tightly around his toned body, making my eyes shred a couple of tears. I couldn't believe he wasn't going to be there anymore. No more morning talks, no more advice and no more free Starbucks. 

"Hey." He pushed out of the hug. "I'll visit, don't worry." Luckily, his smile is the most contagious thing ever otherwise I'd be crying more than I was if he said that. I hope he does visit, even if it takes him more than a day to come back. I can't help but think my university life will be completely ruined now that he wont be here. "Have fun on that holiday of yours and text me, if you can, when you get there. Okay?"

I simply gave him a nod and watched as he slowly slid his hand from mine, to replace my touch with the handle of his last bag. Every step he took away from me made one bit of my heart break, seeing him leaving and entering the taxi. My eyes built up hundreds of tears as I saw one of my best friends wave from behind a car window, driving off in to the big world. I'm so proud of him yet so upset. I don't know what I'll do, now, without him.

It was 2:30, standing outside the doors of the university- which I was finally getting rid of for a whole week. It was the start of the holidays which according to my hopes, should be a good one. I really did hope. 

I said yes to Harry, for many reasons but overall I thought I should learn to trust others a lot more than I do. I only thought that due to Hailey and me thinking about how I shouldn't trust just one person in my life, really, now seeing what she can be like. I needed to learn from my mistakes, basically. 

Other reasons as to why I said yes to him include, wanting to know him more, wanting him to feel approved of and wanting a bit of surprise in my life. I have no clue as to where he's taking me, I have no idea what-so-ever- apart from what to pack and what time he's coming.

"I'm picking you up at 5 instead of going tomorrow." I had no idea why he changed the time, but if that's what I need to do then I shall go along and do it. I wanted to reply with: "Aye, aye, captain" in the style of the kids' voices from the 'Spongebob Square Pants theme tune' but I thought that would be a little too weird. Why would you text that to an internationally known popstar? I would if I could.

Hailey the little bitch. Forget everything that she's done, the thing I'm most angry about is that she didn't even come to say farewells to Stanley. She's too busy at Dan the dickhead's house. Stan really cared for her, he was one of her best friends as well yet she didn't even say a goodbye. He's done so much for both of us and I was the only one who felt the need to repay him for that. I can't get over that.

I managed to stop crying after an ammount of time and un-locked my car, put my stuff in the boot and began to drive back home. I had already packed my bag for this holiday even though I had only a little idea of what the weather was going to be like. I asked him what to pack and he told me "Swim suit/ bikini, long sleeve tops, normal tops, evening clothes, jeans, tracksuit. Bascially, mainly warm clothes :)" Looks like I wont be going to Brazil then...

After popping in to Sainsbury's to buy a little carton of milk on the way back, I drove the rest of the journey and parked my car right outside the house. Normally you can't find one right outside, so I was surprisingly lucky. 

I rattled my keys in the keyhole extra loudly, just in case Hailey didn't hear me. I didn't want to walk in on her and Dan doing on anything. Urgh, no thanks. I didn't even want to see the monster in my house. If he has dare touched any of my mugs or my other precious belongings I shall kill him, more than I have already. Well, I haven't actually even shouted at him due to Hailey being back to normal again. No more signs of popping pills and starving herself to death has made me happy enough. I don't care if he's only using her anymore, if she believes he's what makes her happy then I'm fine with that at the moment.