Chapter 24- Daisy

Chapter 24- Daisy

"Knock Knock. Knock Knock." Sounded the gold door knocker I had in my fist. My body was trembling, my mind was frozen. I should of planned this all out before hand. Well, I have planned it but not really, I suppose. Hours of thinking came to this moment. Hours of strength and guilt, came to this. I never would of thought about doing this if it weren't for Hailey. Never in a million years, if it really weren't for her or me speaking up to her. I just can't believe about who I've become. It's ridiculous. 

I stood there in the shadow of the sun, on the white stoned path, in front of a large door. My legs were constantly moving back and forth in a nervous way, my fingers patting a beat on my handbag strap until the door opened.

"What the fuck." Another brunette opened the door with a general shocked and humorous face. His hands were placed in his messy textured hair, whilst his straight smile gleamed to my eyes. He obviously thought it was funny I was standing outside, waiting. Funny that I was there. "Why are you here?"

"Harry not in?" I asked, in a nervous and shaky tone. Louis- I did some research on the boyband- looked behind him, one hand still on the door.

"Urm, I think he went out to get some stuff from the shop?" 

"Oh urm ok then..." I breathed out a sigh of relief and disappointment. I wanted to get this speech over and done with, rather than have the guilt built inside of me for another lot of days but then I didn't want it to happen at all because I was really nervous and worried about what was going to happen. "Can I come back later? Or, maybe another day?" 

"You can never come back." He said through gritted teeth. 'Can't blame him. I was horrible. 

"Louis, who is it?" I heard Harry's voice shout from inside the building. Liar. Harry never went to the shops, he just didn't want me to come and speak to him.

"Oh, urm no one. Don't worry." He looked back inside the building again, slightly shutting the door so that Harry couldn't see I was standing there. Probably because he'd want to shout and scream at me. I would of done the same if Harry did what I did to him and then came to knock on my door.

"Louis, it's my house. I can see who's at my door." That's when he pushed Louis out of the way and opened the door out wide so that he could see me. 

That's when I was ready to panic. When I saw Harry, standing there, frozen faced. I couldn't read if he was happy, if he was mad, nothing at all. He was standing there with only some black shorts on, his naked upper half dripping down trails of sweat. 

"Daisy." He looked really shocked to see me. He sounded like it as well. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to speak with you. If that's alright?" I looked at him right in the eyes. The awkward tension was rising, making the hairs on my arm stand up straight.

"Urm yeah, come in." He said after a while of staring at me, still generally shocked to see me standing outside. He placed his left arm on the door, to keep it wide open, as I came in to the giant house he owned. It was such a nice place, really homely for such a big house. I stood in the hallway, observing my surroundings, amazed at how open the room was. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Nice place you've got." I said, whilst looking up the long stairs. It was so gorgeous. I was very jealous of what he had there. 

"Thanks." He smiled. I was so glad he wasn't going to shout at me. I would of felt even more bad about coming here if he did. Urgh, enough about me! "Was Louis rude to you?" He then whispered quietly. I thought of what to say, before shaking my head. I didn't want to break up anymore friends by telling the truth.