I hate my nephew

I wake up in a bedroom. My drunk nephew walks in.  I groan and sit up.

 "Hey Dio." I say.

 He shakes his head, "You added another one."

 I laugh, he hates his job training half-bloods. He walks out and I get up to change. After that I walk outside and see Chiron and Dionysus playing some gambling game. I roll my eyes and sneak behind Dionysus. I wrap my arms around his neck from behind him.

 "How I love your visits?" Dionysus groans.

 I laugh and kiss his cheek. Then I sit down in a seat by them.

 "I know you do." I tease.

 Chiron can't hold his laughter anymore and burst out laughing. I smirk while my nephew glares.

 Chiron asks, "Would you like to join the game?"

I roll my eyes, "No thanks, I still can't figure out why you all play this."

"Percy took down the Minotaur but his mom was taken by Hades. Oh and he is in the infirmary from his battle. He fainted." Chiron says.

Dio scoffs, "What a great hero?"

"Aurora?" I turn to see Percy and Grover.

I smile, "Hello nephew. Glad to see you are up. I heard you defeated the great Minotaur."

I see him slightly blush.

Then I look to Grover, "Well done, I must say I am impressed. Maybe I can forgive you for my niece."

"Who is he?" Percy points at Dio.

Before he can reply I stand up and put a hand over his mouth.

"Mr. D? What type of a name is that?" Percy asks.

Grover freezes and Chiron says, "Names have power when it comes to immortal beings. For example me or a god."

Percy replies, "So he is a god. Which God would have the power of being a drunk camper?"

I see vines grow around Percy's feet as Dio says, "I'd watch that mouth of yours Peter."

"Your Dionysus the god of wine."

The vines move up his legs. I step in between Dio and Percy.

"Enough, I was asked to protect him." I hiss.

Dio growls, "Ya so what does that mean to me..." finally he figures it out, "Wait you think that if you protect him you will be allowed to remain on the surface. I apologize darling, but that won't happen for a while."

I know my eyes have changed color as anger burns in me. I use my powers of time on Dionysus to freeze him. Then I feel my hands warm as they start on fire. Dionysus's eyes turn to a fuming purple as he glares at me. I feel vines wrap around my legs and I burn them.

"ENOUGH!!!" Chiron yells.

Thunder booms in the sky. In my mind I hear Zeus's voice Calm down! There is no need for this, sister. I let myself calm and the fire dies down. The vines go back into the ground and slowly I let Dio go. Percy is shocked at the family feud. I huff and walk out into the campers area.