School

(Picture is of Nico)

They nod and I leave. I run around Olympus and search for Apollo. Finally I see him and I run over.

"Pollo I need your help. I need to go back to camp." I say.

He groans, "I knew you were gonna say that... fine let's talk to dad."

We walk into Zeus's "special room" where he watches over the mortals.

"Brother, I need to go to the camp. Kronos will try to get to Thalia and I can help protect her. She trusts me." I quickly say.

They both give me a confused look.

Apollo says, " I don't know what her issue is but I agree with her."

After a month passes my brothers agree to letting me go to camp. Thalia and I hang out always together. Clarisse, Annabeth, and Percy also have become her friends. As I put my jacket on an iris message comes in. I open it to Grover who tells me about some more half-bloods that may be in danger.

I go over to Thalia, Annabeth and Percy, "Grover needs help. The kids he is watching are in danger."

They nod and we pack. We all pile in Sally's car. She drives us towards our destination.

"I am so happy Percy has made such great friends." Sally says.

Percy blushed and we laugh.

I say, "Well then you raised him right."

She smiles and we get to the school.

She stops us for a moment, "You are doing something dangerous aren't you?"

We nod and she sighs. We get out of the car and walk in the school. I look around at the hallway. Music plays in one of the rooms. Grover did say they were having a party.

"Who are you?" a man asks walking over with some woman.

Thalia uses mist to change their minds, "We are freshmen. My name is Thalia, this is Aurora, Annabeth, and Percy."

The woman looks like she believes Thalia. The man however gives us a suspicious look.

"Students are supposed to be in the gym." he says.

I reply, "We wanted to get some fresh air."

Grover walks out of the gym on his crutches, "You guys made it!"

"What do you mean Mr Underwood they live here?" the man growls.

Grover thinks quickly, "The punch, they made the punch. It is delicious."

The woman nods, "Yes it is very good. Why don't you all get back to the party?"

We nod and walk away. In the gym we walk by a wall.

"So, who is the monster?" Percy asks.

"You just met him, Dr. Thorn."

I ask, "Where are the kids."

He points over to a boy and girl who are alone, "Nico and Bianca Di Angelo."

I nod and we split up. After a while I notice Dr. Thorn standing near the kids. He looks at me as if he is challenging me to try to get them. I just go to the dance floor and start to dance. After a little bit I see him walking with the kids following.

I see that Percy saw it too. We follow after them. I take my daggers and put their handles together. My daggers become a long staff. Finally we find the two siblings staring at us against the lockers.

 "Hi, we aren't gonna hurt you." I say carefully walking towards them.

Percy follows behind me, "We are here to help you. Where is he?"

Bianca stares at something behind us with fear. A thorn hits me in the arm. One hits just above Bianca's head. I turn to find Percy being throw away. Quickly I swing my my staff at Dr. Thorn. He blocks it and out of nowhere another thorn hits me.

I fall on the ground and he chuckles, "I should be honored to see you. Aurora the daughter of my Lord."

I glare at him, "He means nothing to me!"

He smiles and looks to Percy. Percy tries to grab his sword but Thorn kicks it away.

I notice his french accent, "And of course Perseus Jackson. He is looking forward to seeing you too."

Slowly I stand up. I move in front of the kids.

"Now, you all will follow me quietly and obediently." I roll my eyes.

To protect the kids we follow. Without Thorn seeing it Nico grabs our weapons. He hands them to us. We turn them into their hidden form. I smile thankfully at him. In fear Bianca takes my hand.

"What does he want?" she whispers.

I whisper, "I'll explain later. Just trust us."

Thorn growls, "Shut up!"

We walk out of the school and Thorn takes out a walkie talkie. He says something to it.

"Why are you helping him? He will fail and you will have to pay for it." I ask.

He turns to me, "He will not fail. He will destroy your family."

I cross my arms and glare. Suddenly Thorn is pushed away by...nothing? Percy and I take our weapons out. I make my weapons into blades again. Annabeth takes her cap off revealing herself.

I say to the kids, "Stay behind me and stay away from him."

They nod and he runs at me. I swing my dagger cutting his arm. He growls and is hit by an arrow. I look and see the hunters. My eyes soon land on my niece, Artemis. She gives me a curt nod. We fight together and suddenly Annabeth, Thorn and I fall off the cliff. I catch myself on the stone of the cliff. I try to grab onto Annabeth but Torn grabs her leg.

Her hand slips and she falls into the water with Thorn. I start to climb up. As I reach the top two hunters help me up. I thank them and walk over to my friends.

Percy looks at me with hope in his eyes, "She fell in the water. Thorn was holding onto her."

"Come with us, we will get you back to camp." Artemis says.

I nod and we walk into the woods. Bianca and Nico stay near me. Soon I see Artemis's lieutenant,  Zoe. She smiles kindly at me. The camp is set up quickly.