Texting

Normal POV:

Just as I am about to contact Drew a knock sounds at my door. Reluctantly I walk over and answer it. Tyler stands at my door with his annoying smirk.

"What do you want?" I growl.

He replies, "To talk. We are on the same boat together and on the same side so we may as well try to get along."

"That's the beauty of this boat. It is a yacht that fits most of our army which means it is big. So, you stay on your half of the yacht and I'll stay on mine. Problem solved." I snap.

Tyler chuckles, "Can't we just forget our past and start over?"

I quote my dad, "Nope, because 'history repeats' and I want nothing to do with yours and my history."

"We don't have to be enemies." he replies.

"You're right, but we are and it is because of you." I growl, "So, go to Hades."

Before he can reply I shut the door. Walking back to my phone I see it light up with a message.

Drew: Hey what's up?

Me: Something is going on, but I don't know what. Tyler wants to be my friend, but I don't trust him.

Drew: Just keep an eye out and stay away from him. Please be careful.

Me: Don't worry about me.

Drew: G2G luv u.

Me: Luv u

I hide my phone and head out to the deck. Phobos walks out by me with Deimos following. They both look completely bored.

"We are bored." Ha I was right.

"And I am supposed to help how?"

I hear a loud bang and frown. Both of the twins smile and laugh.

"PHOBOS AND DEIMOS YOU ARE DEAD!!!!" Both of their smiles drop.

Helios storms onto the deck with his head on fire. Both of the boys hide behind me clearly afraid. Ha, like i'd protect them against him.

"You two are on your own this time." I step away from them.

They run into the yacht with Helios chasing after them. I smile slightly and turn back to the water. My hands rest on the railing as I look down at the sea below. Soon another person stands beside me. Not looking at them I figure it is Tyler again.

"Go away Tyler." I look to see Kronos standing there.

He fakes hurt, "Ouch you wound me."

I roll my eyes and look back to the water.

"What-" he is cut off as water rises out of the ocean and knocks me of the ship.

Instead of just letting me go back up to the surface I am pushed down deeper into the sea. Soon I give up my struggle and let it take me down to a castle. Not just any castle, but Poseidon's castle. Yes I can breath in the water, because my brother gave me that power so that I could visit him.

Soon I land in front of my brothers throne. The first thing I notice is how old he looks from the war he has been fighting. Then I see the mad look on his face. I groan knowing where this conversation is going to go.