I am always right

Then we walk in the throne hall. Hades sits in his chair. His eyes land straight on me. I can feel his rage. He then looks at Percy.

“Um, Lord Hades we come to ask for the bolt and my mother.” Percy says politely.

“How dare you come and ask for what you already posses! Have you not taken enough from me?” Hades growls.

Percy gives me a confused look. I shake my head not knowing what to say.

“I don't know what you're talking about, uncle.” Percy says.

Hades scoffs, “You think you can trick me boy. It is clear you tricked my sister, although I figure it is Poseidon that tricked her.”

I step forward, “I am no fool, brother.”

“You always have taken to our brother's side easily.” I grit my teeth.

Finally I notice it, “Where is your Helm?”

“Why don't you ask our nephew?”

I groan, “He didn't steal anything!”

Hades stands up and skeleton guards run in with spears. Suddenly I notice a light coming out of the bag Ares gave us. I mentally scold myself, of course he would do this.

“I knew it. Give me the bolt and all will be forgiven.” Hades says.

Annabeth says, “Never, Ares set us up.”

Percy fishes in his pocket for something. I take my blades out. Finally I see what he has three transportation pearls.

“Ah I see my brother is up to some old tricks.” Hades says, “Give me the pearls. There are only three anyways. One of you would have to stay behind.”

I sigh, “Percy go get my brothers Helm. I'll be fine.”

He nods and they are gone in a flash. Hades halts his army and they leave. Looking at my brother he has his arms crossed. I put my blades away and smile.

“You are extremely naive.” he mutters.

I quip, “Thanks and you are very uptight.Now that we have that covered, where is his mother?”

He let's out a groan, “You honestly believe he is innocent? Aurora are you blind?”

I roll my eyes and the Furies fly into the room. They glare at me.

“I will go to my room.” I lie and walk away.

Instead of my room I head to the cells. Quickly I find Sally and help her out.

“Is Percy okay?” she asks.

I nod, “He was fine last is saw him.”

Her eyes widen looking at someone behind. I sigh and turn to Hades. His arms are crossed.

“I figured you weren't going to your room.” he groans.

The Fries start screeching. I groan as they fly down. The head sister hands Hades's Helm of Darkness.

“Ares had some half-blood steal it. Percy got it back for you.” she bows.

I smile in victory, “I told you.”

He puts his helm on, “Very well I will take her home. You get to Olympus.”

I give him a hug and walk through a shadow.