Games and bonfires

The next day I find out it is capture the flag day. I walk into Percy's cabin. He is trying to get his armor on.

I smile in amusement, "Need some help?"

He nods. I walk over and help him.

"One day and I am supposed to be able to fight the others. What team am I even on?" he asks.

I answer, "You will be placed in a team-"

The horn sounds.

I finish, "Right now."

We walk towards the platform.

He looks at me, "You aren't playing?"

I shake my head, "It wouldn't be fair, but I will be watching."

Chiron calls us over. We walk onto the platform.

"This is Percy Jackson, he needs a team." Chiron says.

Luke calls, "He can join us."

I smile at him, he is kinda cute. Percy walks down.

"This is Aurora, she will not be playing but will help as a instructor. For some advice don't make her your enemy." Chiron ands a smile at the end.

I roll my eyes, "You all may place your flags. When the horn sounds the game will begin. Good luck to you all."

Everyone cheers as they head into the woods. I hit Chiron on the arm. He smiles and we walk into the woods. Grover follows behind.

"Did you have to start a fight with Mr. D again?" Chiron asks.

I smirk, "Of course I did."

The horn sounds and the battle begins. After a while Percy finds the flag and a warrior guarding it. She battles him furiously. Soon Percy is crawling to the water. I smile as the water heals him and gives him power. Now it is starting to get good. Percy defeats the girl and wins the game.

The bonfire begins and I grab a drink. Some of Aphrodite's daughters flirt with Percy. I roll my eyes and take a sip.

"Geeze one win and he is a hero." the girl he fought stands beside me.

I nod, "An ego like his father."

She smiles, "Annabeth and your Aurora. I am a daughter of Athena."

I smile, "You have her eyes."

"Thanks." I nod.

Then I walk away.

"Hey, I hoped I'd see you." I turn to Luke.

I smile, "Hey, nice job during the game."

"You watched me?" he raises an eyebrow.

I nod, "You impressed me. See you around."

The fire explodes revealing the devil. I glare at my brother. Luke steps in front of me protectively.

"Where is Percy Jackson? Percy Jackson come out, come out wherever you are." Hades calls.

Percy steps out from the crowd, "What do you want?"

"I want what is mine in exchange I will give you your mother." Hades then disappears.