Celebrations

“Apollo why do I keep coughing up blood?” I ask after a while.

He sighs, “Aurora you nearly died when you were in the fire. I have done something selfish.”

I look at him confused.

“I bargained with Hades to have my son reborn. He has now returned to camp halfblood and I believe your body is trying to heal him. Aunt, Hades would have needed a lot of power to bring him back. Subconsciously I think you helped. Now you are healing again.” he explains.

“You mean he is alive?” my eyes water.

Apollo nods, “He doesn't remember anything. He is a normal child who don't know things from being that young. I think if you saw him again you would be completely healed.”

I smile and he leaves. Standing up I go to my closet and change. Then Phro comes in and does my hair. Once I get to the dance I walk over to Thalia. She smiles at the sight of me.

I give her a hug, “You will be a great hunter. Zoë would be so happy.”

She nods, “I know I can't replace her but I will do my best to help my lady.”

We talk and she asks, “Who was the baby that was with you?”

“His name was Drew.” I say, “We were supposed to marry when we grew up. He was the son of both Apollo and Hestia.”

She nods and I do a shot. Thalia looks shocked and I smirk.

“When you are raised by the guy who invented shots, you learn how to do a couple. Now I am going to go dance.” I walk away.

All of the half bloods and gods are here. They actually talk to each other and have fun. After a while I walk over to a balcony.

A voice sounds behind me, “I wondered when I would see you.”

I turn and face him. His eyes make me positive who he is.

“Drew,” I say.

He nods and hugs me, “It is me Aurora.”

I hug back in tears, “You're alive, I missed you.”

He pulls away, “I missed you so much. I was so happy when I knew you were alive.”

I laugh, “Now you're back to. I thought I'd never see you again.”

He takes my hand, “I am not going anywhere. But you are going to teach me how to dance in this era.”

I smile, “That's right you never could dance.”

We walk out to the dance floor. Drew spins me around. All night we dance and have fun.