Who am I?

"You disobeyed the gods." He growls, "Aurora why have you done this?"

"Yes, I disobeyed, but I am not really with him. Why can't my family trust me?" I reply, "I am trying to save my mother."

"That is impossible to do." He snaps, "Aurora, please try to think this through."

The ground shakes as another explosion sounds. My brother doubles over in pain and clutches his side. Quickly I run over and help him stand. He looks down at me and I see his rage calm.

"Sister, you are the most innocent out of all of us. I can't lose you to him." he touches my cheek gently, "Please stay here and help me destroy him."

Grief fills me, "You need to stay strong. Remember when we would-"

I stop mid sentence, "I can't remember what I was going to say."

He frowns, "Aurora what's wrong?"

Confusion fills me and I pull away from him, "Who are you? Where am I?"

Why can't I remember him? Slowly I start to back away from him. The man takes another step towards me. Hurt and worry fills his eyes.

"Aurora what is wrong?" He asks.

He knows my name, "How do you know my name?"

"You're my sister I have known your name since you were born." He answers, "What did he do to you?"

The doors burst open and another man walks in, "Don't listen to him Aurora. He is trying to trick you."

"I would never-" the man starts then he looks to the other man, "What did you do to her?"

He simply smirks and walks over to me, "I can take you to where all your questions will be answered. You can't trust him. He means you harm, my dear."

I look back at the first man, "Sister please try to remember."

Both of them take a step towards me. I feel a rush of power in me.

"Stay away from me!" I fling my hands towards both of them.

They slam against a pillar and look shocked. Quickly I run into the shadows. As I step out of the shadows I see that I am in a city. What is wrong with me?