True love's kiss

Normal POV:

Finally I think I lost then. So far I haven't seen Kronos either, but he said he would find me so I am not going to search. I walk into a familiar Starbucks. All I have read some strange coins and by the looks of everyone I see they are nothing. So I can't get something, but at least I can rest.

"Aurora, please don't run again." I turn to see the biker guy.

Reluctantly I agree. I mean where can I even run? He gives me a relieved look and sits down across from me.

"I just want to talk. I swear I don't want to hurt you and I won't." he says, "Are you hungry?"

I don't answer his question, "Who are you and how do you know me?"

He licks his lips, "My name is Ares and I am the God of War. You might not believe me, but you and I have been friends since you were a baby. I know you also because you are my aunt."

"How can that be you look 30 and I am...." actually I don't know how old I am.

He catches my stop, "In mortal years you are almost 18, but in our years you are centuries old."

This guy is nuts. I shake my head and stand up to leave. Walking by him he grabs my arm.

"Wait," he notices how hard he is squeezing and loosens up, "Let me prove to you, who I am and who you are."

Ares let's my arm go, "How?"

He calls a waitress over. She walks over and he orders something for me. I sit back down and she brings me a muffin and Grande Frappe. Being so hungry I start to eat what he got me. To my surprise I actually love it. It is like...like my favorite.

"There is someone I'd like you to meet. I think he could help get your memories back. Please let me take you to him." Ares says, "He should be at the Empire State building."

"Kronos told me to stay away from there." I mumble.

Mild shock fills Ares voice, "You spoke with Kronos."

I hesitate before nodding, "Yeah he came to me in my dream. He also told me he could help me get my memories back."

"He is lying. Aurora he is the one that took them away." He stops for a moment, "Okay, how about you come with me to the Empire State building? If you feel something off when we get there you can leave. Just please give me a chance."

I sigh and nod, "Fine, let's go."

He smiles and looks relieved. We walk back to the building and I notice a guy sitting on the steps. Ares glances at me, but says nothing. As we get over to the guy he stands up. The guy looks at me happily.

"Aurora are you okay?" the guy asks sounding really worried.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

He does seem familiar, but still.

He frowns, "Ro it is me, Drew. Your best friend and boyfriend. We grew up together and talked just the other day."

I say nothing and instead take a step back. Drew takes my hand and pulls me in for a kiss. The moment our lips meet I feel a shock run through me. A gasp slips through my lips and I faint in his arms.