New quest begins

With that I go to bed and fall asleep. My dream shifts again. Soon I see Kronos.

"I told you they lied." he smirks with his eyes glowing.

I cross my arms, "Can't I just sleep like normal people."

He laughs lightly, "Our family is anything but normal."

I nod, "Very true most families don't have a dad that eats his children, powers, or immortality."

This time he chuckles, "We are a special family."

I demand, "Now since we are done talking about that; is Annabeth alive?"

He smirks, "I don't know is she?"

I glare at him, "Tell me the truth."

He walks towards me with a devilish smile. When he reaches me his eyes seem to glow even more.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Kronos's voice doubles.

I wake up to the sound of yelling. Soon I figure out that the hunters want to go find Artemis, and something about a prophecy. Groaning I get up and change. Then I pack a bag and walk out by them.

Everyone looks at me, "Let's go."

Dio says, "Now you want to go."

I nod, "We need to and you know it. Zoë, Thalia, Grover, Bianca, Percy, and I will go. We will save Artemis and Annabeth."

Zoë groans, "How do you know she is alive?"

I walk over to her and reply in a dead calm tone, "The same reason I know Artemis will be okay."

"And what is that?"

"I refuse to give up on my family. Now you will obey my orders and go get ready or you can stay here. It is your choice, but we are going." the others stand behind me.

She backs down, "Fine come on girls."

They walk out of the house. Chiron and Dio look uneasy.

"Thalia, Percy, Grover, go get ready."

They leave and I turn to the others.

Chiron asks, "What happened?"

"I know about my powers. Kronos came to me in a dream and I am going to prove a point. I will stand by the gods." I shrug.

¤

We get to a museum and head in. Thalia and go to get her down a hall. The others take the other halls. I shiver as I walk past some cavemen. Thalia smiles and I glare.

"What they are creepy?" I whisper.

She laughs and I roll my eyes. Our laughing dies down after awhile.

"Do you think she is alive?" Thalia asks.

I sigh, "Tal, I am not giving up on her. I mean I didn't give up on you did I?"

 She shakes her head and smiles. After awhile I hear a purr. We look down at a random...Cat? I flash Thalia a confused look. She shrugs then a sword flies at her. I block it and we see skeleton warriors running towards us. I take my blades out and fight them.

"Why aren't they dying?" Thalia hisses.

I reply, "One they are already dead. Two I wonder if they like fire."

My hands start on fire. I blow the fire at them and nothing happens. My flames die and we run. Soon we find the others.

"What's going on?" Grover asks.

I answer, "Skeletons and I can't kill them."

Looking behind me we all see them, "Not good."

This time we all fight the four of them. Bianca sends an arrow at one and it turns to dust. Don't tell them Hades says in my mind. I sigh and keep fighting. Soon all of them are dust.

"I have a feeling that's not the last of them." I say.

They all nod, "Then we should get going."

We run out the door.