Party and going to camp

Everyone has already left for the party. I wait by an alley. Yes, I want to go to it, but it feels weird, being back with Tara dead. Sighing I step over to the “entrance” which is actually a randomly placed arch and walk in. This party in just in the middle of town and soon all eyes are on me. People whisper compliments as I walk past. Soon I come to Drew who looks awe struck.

“You look...Magnificent.” he tries to find the right word.

I blush, “Thanks.”

We start to dance and I found out that while I was gone Clarisse went back to the camp. Honestly this is the most fun I have had in a week. Soon it is midnight and I go to take a break. I walk over to the side and lean against a wall.

“Well you look nice tonight.” Helios walks over to me.

“I am not in the mood for you so get lost.” I growl.

“Ouch, that hurts.” he acts as though it actually hurt.

I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

“Like I said a week ago we need to talk.” he calls.

I turn and cross my arms, “About what?”

“Aurora your friends don't have to die. You don't need to keep fighting monsters and neither do they. You can stop them from getting hurt. My niece, you can do so much if you first do one thing and join us.” he says.

“Never.” I grit my teeth.

“Then their deaths will all be your fault. Can you live with that?” he asks.

I growl, “You all will fall. Now leave me alone.”

With that I walk back to the party. Peter walks over. His smile tells me he has some much needed good news.

“Your friends said they are coming with us.” my smile comes back.

After a week we head back to camp with the girls. Drew and Peter go off somewhere while I show the girls to their new cabins. Lexi became quick friends with Clarisse which helps her in the Ares cabin. Laney quickly made a friend of Selena in the Aphrodite cabin. Finally I take Taylor to the Athena cabin.

She murmurs, “Tara would have loved this.”

I nod and she goes in the cabin. Chiron gallops over to me with Quintus following.

“We have much to talk about.” he says.

“I know.” I sigh.