Truth

(Picture is of Artemis)

"What is it?" she asks.

I ask her, "There are three things that can kill a god. Is it true that I am one?"

She looks shocked, "Who told you this?"

"Artemis please answer the question."

She sighs and nods, "Yes it is true we didn't tell you because we wanted to wait until you were older."

I explain, "Kronos told me. He came into my dream and told me."

"Aurora I swear we did it to protect you." her eyes are filled with love.

I nod and walk away. Soon I see Bianca with some hunters. She looks exactly like them. Bianca runs over to me.

"I am a hunter now. It is amazing and they are so much fun." she says.

I smile, "Just be careful."

We get to a bus stop and wait. Soon I see a bright light flying towards us. Right away I know it is Apollo.

Artemis and I warn, "Cover your eyes."

I do the same as the rest and as soon as I know the light has died down I uncover them. The others do the same.

"Hey sis what's up? Aunt Aurora it is great to see you." he says.

"Hello brother, my hunters and these campers need a ride to camp half-blood." Artemis glares at her brother calling her sis.

He nods, "Of course, but that means I need to change my car."

I roll my eyes and he turns his car into a bus. He then let's us on the bus. The hunters move to the back of the bus while I sit behind Apollo's seat. After talking to Apollo Artemis walks away.

Walking on the bus he asks, "Who wants to drive, besides my Aunt?"

I glare the last time I drove we nearly crashed. He smiles at me and walks around the front. Then he points to Thaila. Worry crosses over her face.

He smirks, "Because it would be much more fun to have her drive. She can drive with temps."

I roll my eyes, "Tal you don't have to do it if you don't want to. He is just being lazy."

Apollo gives me a glare. Thalia sighs and stands up.

"Fine, I'll do it." She sits in the driver seat.

"Just so you know the faster you go, the hotter it will get." I warn.

We get into the air and I see her tense up. She starts to drive faster. I think about what Kronos said. Not that I don't trust Artemis, but Apollo can't lie. I slam my head against the seat. Even Apollo looks shaken, luckily we have stopped.

"Well then, let's go see if we burned anyone important." Apollo tries to lighten the mood.

We all get off the bus. The others walk into camp while I stay.

"Apollo we need to talk." I say.

He frowns knowing the future, "Of course we do."

 "I had a dream of Kronos and he told me I had the power to kill a god. Is it true?" no answer, "Pollo you are the god of truth so no lying. I just want to know."

He sighs, "Yes, it is true, but please tell me you won't use this information."

"Of course not but it does give us an advantage." I reply

He gives me a confused look, "Please don't do something stupid."

I give him a crimson smile, "I would never."

I walk down to camp. Nico runs over to me with an excited look.

"Where do I get to sleep?" He asks.

I sigh, "Sense we don't know your parent you will stay with the Hermes kids. I'll show you to them."

The twins welcome him easily. I walk to the great house. Dionysus sits asleep on the chair. Rolling my eyes I walk over and flick him on the head. He jumps awake.

"Bed now!" I order.