Camp

I walk around and see a girl taking down some guys with a spear.

She sees me and smirks. Then she walks over.

"You a newbie?" she asks.

I laugh, "To this place yes, but I could take you down easily."

She crosses her arms, "How about right now?"

I nod, "Your on, what weapon?"

The girl grabs a sword and tosses one to me. I catch it and get ready. She runs at me and I dodge her attack. Spinning around I cut her leg. Then I twist her sword out of her hand and flip over her. In the end my sword is pointed at her throat. She gives me a shocked look.

"You want to know who taught me that?" I ask.

She nods and I put my sword down.

Handing her, her sword I say, "Your daddy."

She takes her sword and still looks shocked.

I smile and hold out my hand, "My name is Aurora, your dad Ares is one of my favorite nephews."

She shakes my hand, "Clarisse and I think you and I will get along alright."

I compliment, "You did pretty well. Your dad would be proud if he wasn't such an arrogant pain."

She laughs and in my mind I here Ares voice, I'll get you back for that. I smirk and reply, You can try. I hear him chuckle in my head. Clarisse heads back to training while I go for a walk. A blonde boy runs into me. I fall backwards.

He gets up, "Sorry I didn't see you."

He helps me up, "Nah that's okay."

"I am Luke son of Hermes." he introduces.

"Aurora sister of the big three." I reply.

His eyes fill with interest, "Sorry but I have never heard of you. What are you the goddess of?"

I sigh, "Ya, well I am not a goddess. I am a demi-titan, the only of my kind. I have been raised in Olympus all my life."

He nods, "Wow that must have been awesome."

I shake my head, "Not really, this is only my second time on the surface. My brothers have been protecting me from any titan danger."

He nods, "Well I hope you get to come back again."

I nod, "I'll see you around, Luke"