Kronos

(Picture is of Kronos)

"You may go rest, but I would like to speak with Bianca." Artemis says.

Bianca takes my hand, "Can she come with me?"

Artemis nods and we walk in her tent. On the outside it seems small but the inside is huge.

"Bianca, this is Zoe and Artemis. You may not think it, but the Greek gods and goddesses are very real. Have you ever heard of them?" I ask.

She nods, "Ya, but how can they be real?"

I smile and use my power of fire to make a small one. Bianca jumps in surprise.

"Saying they aren't real is like saying we aren't real. And if they aren't real then who on Olympus raised me?" Artemis laughs.

I let the fire die, "The reason I am here is to help protect you from Dr. Thorn and the reason they are here is to kill him. They are known as hunters and he is a monster."

"Is that girl who fell with you dead?" Bianca asks.

I frown as does Artemis, "I don't know, but if she is alive we will find her."

She nods and Artemis says, "Zoe, go get Percy."

Zoe leaves and we continue to talk. Bianca finally gave into the fact we are real.

"So why are there only girl hunters?" she asks.

Artemis says, "To be a hunter you must renounce ever loving a boy. Well, you may love your family, but no anything to do with marriage."

Percy and Zoe return and I can tell he is nervous. Honestly I am not surprised; the girls could easily kick his butt to Hades.  I smile at him and he sits by me.

"Hello Percy, could you tell me what the manicore told you?" Artemis asks, "I would ask my aunt but she probably wasn't paying attention."

I glare at her and she smiles at me. Yet, it is true but still I glare. Then I stand up.

"Well I am tired so, I am going to go to sleep." I walk out of the tent.

A hunter takes me to the tent by Grover and Nico. They both sleep soundly and I smile. I lay down and fall to sleep.

My dream brings me to a beautiful place. A creek flows next to me. Around me are big trees. In the distance I see mountains and the sun shines above. I smile at the beauty of the scenery.

"I have missed this place." my heart stops as I hear a deep voice, "Your mother loved it here."

I turn around and see a man. He sits on a large stone. He doesn't look at me, but at the scenery. His hands play with his scythe.

"What do you want?" I ask.

He looks at me with his gold eyes. Seeing his eyes I know who he is...Kronos. He smiles at me.

"I simply want to protect you. After all I am your father."

I cross my arms, "Like you care about any of your kids."

He shakes his head and looks down, "No I don't care for my godly children, but you are different."

"Yeah I was raised without being eaten by you." after saying that I mentally scold myself for giving him an ideal.

He chuckles, "Yes, but not just that, my dear. Did your brothers tell you what you are capable of?"

I give him a confused look. He sighs and jumps off the stone. Kronos walks towards me not looking at me. I lean against a tree behind me.

"You have grown so much, my child." he strokes my hair, "Of course they wouldn't tell you."

I glare at him and smack his hand away. He grins at me.

"Have you heard of the three things that can kill a god?" he asks.

"The Titan and Giant. Those are the only things that can. Two not three." I answer.

He shakes his head, "No the third is you."

I shake my head and he says, "Why would they tell you? They don't trust you enough to think that if you knew you would stay by them. Aurora join me and help me. You don't belong with them. You have titan blood in your veins. Join me and you can rule at my side. I will become king and you could be the princess, my heir to the throne."

No they wouldn't not tell me this. We trust each other. They raised me and still didn't tell me.

"All you need to do is help me destroy them," He says.

If I join him I could have anything I wanted. No, if I join him I loose my friends.

"I will never abandon my family." I hiss at him.

Suddenly I wake up and see the others awake. I get up and walk outside. My eyes land on Artemis. I walk over to her.

"Art, I need to talk to you privately." she nods and we walk away from the crowd.