Thalia

It has been one year since the quest. Zeus won't let me leave the palace, unless I am going to Hades. I walk over to my river. With a wave of my hand I look at my niece's tree. Luke had poisoned her tree. Now though it is healing with the help of a magic fleece.

Oh, right I forgot to explain him. We found out after Percy got back to camp that Luke was working for Kronos. Now he is recruiting half-bloods for his army.

Anyway, as I watch I see something happening to the tree. I see Percy and Annabeth run over to it. Soon Chiron and some others follow. It soon reveals my niece. She gasps back to life.

I run into a shadow and travel to them. Pushing my way through some kids I get to her. Percy helps her stand up.

"Thalia!" I call.

She turns to me and I see a tear of joy slip, "Aurora!"

I nod and hug her. When she was little Zeus allowed me to babysit her. We became the best of friends. Yes I looked the same age as her but I am an old woman in a young body.

"You're alive." she nods happily.

We release each other.

"Um Lady Aurora, we should check her out." one of Apollo's children says .

I nod, "Thalia they will take good care of you. I need to leave, but I will see you again."

She nods and they take her away. My friends walk over to me.

"You're leaving again?" Annabeth says.

Percy says, "Kronos will want her."

I sigh, "I know. I need you guys to protect her and tell her everything that has happened. I will find a way to get my family to let me stay."