Goodbye Ty

Looking at the clock I sigh. I can't avoid Hades forever. With a breath I shadow walk to the underworld. Right away as I walk in he looks at me.

"Aurora." he looks unsure of what to say.

I bite my lip, "Hey, brother."

"You escaped, went back to the enemy, got your memories taken, and came back to me." he lists off everything.

I nod and walk towards him, "The gods need your help."

"She is right." Persephone walks over with Demeter following.

"Besides it is boring here." Demeter huffs.

Hades glares, "It is safe here."

"Percy was right we need to help the war. You can't hold out forever and you know it. Even Nico agrees." Persephone adds.

I look at the confused, "Percy Jackson was here."

Demeter nods, "Yes and he Locked him up. Nico decided to save him. Right now our nephew is in his room."

"Hades!" I growl.

He rolls his eyes, "Don't even start. At least I didn't join the enemy."

Demeter looks to me, "Sister return to New York. I fear you will be needed soon."

I nod and walk through a shadow. Quickly I walk to my room and change into my armor. Then I head over to the throne room. My eyes land on Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Grover.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for battle?" I make myself known.

They look over, "We are outnumbered. The Ares cabin refuses to help."

I sigh, "Well we will have to try to make due for now. Come on we need to set up points."

Everyone nods and we head down. Right away I see Drew he nods to me in greeting. I smile and head by the others. We all split up to different streets. My spot is by the Hermes cabin.

After an hour it begins. Monsters and half-bloods run for us ready to kill. We all fight and soon my eye catches sight of Kronos. His eyes meet mine and all I see is coldness. Right away I stab a monster through the heart.

Turning towards another one running for me I hold my hand out. It freezes in time and a Hermes kid kills it. We nod to each other and continue to fight. A traitor demi-god runs at me and stabs me in the arm. I sigh and pull the knife out. He watches in surprise and fear.

"If you want to kill a demi-titan you need to do a lot more than that." I say as I drive my sword through his heart.

A voice says from behind, "That wasn't very nice."

I turn to see Tyler, "It wasn't meant to be nice."

He smirks as I ready myself to fight him, "I was wrong about you.You are more foolish than I thought."

With those words he takes a swing at me. I dodge most of his attacks. Soon my swords fall from my hands and he runs at me. Quickly I fling my hands out and fire storms towards him. It covers his body and burns every inch of him. As I put out the fire he falls to his knees.

"You can't kill me!" Tyler growls.

Suddenly an arrow goes through his head and he falls dead. I turn to see Drew coming my way.

He spits on Tyler's body, "Yes we can and did."