I love you

Drew walks in, "The battle is about to start again."

I nod and get out of bed. Walking past him I head down by the others.

As I fight the ground starts to shake. Everyone looks confused. Suddenly the ground opens and dead soldiers march into battle. Three chariots follow with Persephone, Demeter, and Hades on them.

Hades looks to Kronos, "Looking young father."

Our father smiles, "I suppose you and the ladies aren't here to submit."

My brother smiles, "That would never happen."

The fighting starts up again and I see Nico. Running over I help him fight a monster.

"You did it Nico!" I smile.

He looks to me, "Yeah it took a lot, but he agreed."

We continue to fight until I see Kronos going into the empire state building. I run after him with Percy at my side. Soon we get into the throne room and watch as he nears Zeus's throne. Quickly I shoot an arrow and hit my brothers chair. In my head I hear my brother yelling at me for shooting his chair. I ignore him and pay attention to my father.

He turns and faces us, "Well if it isn't Percy Jackson and my daughter."

I glare at him and aim my next arrow at his head, "Get away from their thrones."

He smiles, "So it is time for our final battle to come."

His weapon forms in his hand. I shoot an arrow at him and Percy runs at him. Percy gets throws into the wall so I run at Kronos. Soon my bow is thrown from you hands. I swing at him with my sword and dodge his attacks. Suddenly he pushes me and I slam into Ares chair. Sorry Ares. He grumbles something but doesn't yell at me like Zeus did.

Perch gets in between Kronos and me. As I stand up Kronos throws his scythe at Percy and Percy dodges it. Unfortunately I am too slow to dodge after the blow I took. I groan as the blade hits my arm.

Ignoring the pain I stand and run back to help fight. Soon as I continue to fight the pain ebbs away. Kronos sends a blow that make Percy fall back. Suddenly Kronos's sword goes through my stomach and pierces my heart. His eyes widen as he looks down at where his sword hit. In shock he pulls the blade out. I am in too much shock to pay attention to the pain. Slowly I fall to my knees. My hands move to the bloody wound. Kronos holds me up.

"No, no, no, Aurora hold on." he repeats with sorrow in his voice.

My body fights to heal me.

"Leave her alone." Percy growls.

Dad ignores him, "I am so sorry."

I spit out blood, "Get away from me."

He lays me down and the gold in his eyes fade. Kronos falls to his knees groaning in pain.

With Luke's voice he says, "Annabeth give me the knife."

Annabeth gives her knife to Percy. I realize that the prophecy is coming true before my eyes. Looking to Percy I nod to him. He gives the knife to Luke who stabs himself in the chest. Luke dies beside me as the gods run into the room. Apollo runs to my side and presses on my wound.

"Hold on Aurora." he mumbles.

My brothers run over with Drew following. Drew locks eyes with me and he frowns.

"Dad save her please." Drew's voice cracks.

Apollo looks at his son with a look full of grief, "There is nothing I can do."

I can't hold on much longer so I say my final words, "I love you."