War is here

Soon we get back to camp and talk to Chiron. The ground shakes and I frown. This can't be good. We run outside and I look toward the Labyrinth entrance.

It starts to open and I see some of the Titan army, “Get your weapons!”

I take out my blades and ready myself. Soon the rest of the campers do the same. The army runs at us and we charge. Monsters run at me and I slice my blade through them. In the midst of battle my eyes land on Luke, or Kronos. I run towards him and his vampire horse. His eyes lock with mine as I dig my blades into his steede. He jumps off of the horse.

“Hello Aurora.” he smile is crooked.

I remain even not wanting to give him the satisfaction , “I have to say this body doesn't suit you.”

“You will be pleased to know then, “He chuckles, “it's only temporary, darling.”

I lunge at him and he blocks my attack. We fight each other without changing time. Suddenly skeleton warriors run into the battle. Nico had called them to aid us. Drew runs over by me and we both fight my father.

“Well who might you be, boy?” Kronos asks with an amused expression.

I block his scythe from hitting Drew, “My boyfriend. Drew don't let the blade cut you. It will cut through your soul.”

If the scythe cut him I would lose Drew forever. I can't lose him again.

Kronos chuckles, “She is right.”

He dodges his attack and I just miss a swing. Suddenly a loud roar is heard. The titans run back into the labyrinth in fear.

“Panic,” I murmur.

Kronos glares, “I will see you soon, darling.”

Then they all leave. I turn my head to see one of Dio’s sons dead. His brother clings onto him in tears. Many of our warriors are wounded. Looking over to Percy I see the source of the mighty roar, Grover. Pan had given him, his most powerful ability.

I turn to Drew, “You should go help your brothers.”

He nods and kisses my cheek. Then he runs over to get some medicine. Chiron gallops over to me.

“You should call your brothers.” he suggests, “I will take care of the others.”

“This was all planned. They knew Dionysus was away and knew about the labyrinth.” I tell him, “He is back.”

He nods sadly, “Yes they did, but we can't give up this fight. You can not give up.”

I look at him, not with grief, but anger, “Don't worry about me, I won't. They are going to pay for what they have done.”

Before he can reply I run off to the big house. Instead of messaging them I shadow travel to Olympus. Walking into the hall they are already gathered and arguing. As soon as they see me everyone goes silent.

“What is it, Aurora?” Zeus growls annoyed that I intruded.

I look up to him, “Kronos is back.”

They all look shocked.

Poseidon asks, “What happened?”

I lick my lips, “We found out the Titan army was in the Labyrinth and went to find a way to stop them. An entrance to camp was in the Labyrinth and lead them straight to us. Luke gave Kronos his body to possess and they attacked. We lost several lives in the battle.”

Hermes looks down at his son's name.

Apollo asks, “There is more, isn't there?”

I nod, “Grover found Pan and Pan has faded away for good. The only reason we survived the attack is because Pan gave Grover Panic.”

Zeus looks deep in thought as do the others.