Frozen memories

"Stop it!" I giggle.

Drew tickles me and I laugh. We play together in alone in a nice house. My brothers are busy with some business and let us stay here together. I run around in the house with Drew chasing me. A voice comes in my head 'Hello, child. Come to me.' the voice is ancient and powerful. It chills me and sounds familiar.

I stop running and look at the fireplace. The fire moves slowly and I see its every movement. 'burn them all. You are not like those fools.' My hand moves towards the fire. It draws me to it.

"Aurora what's wrong?" Drew's voice sounds so far.

The voice eggs me. Drew touches my arm and I snap turning around. The fire burns wildly coming out of the fireplace. The trance I was in is gone. Now I don't know where the fire is coming from. I am not the one controlling it anymore, but it surrounds me.

Drew's eyes are wide with fear, "What are you doing?"

Another kid that is a friend of ours runs over from another room. His name is and is Dionysus's son.

"I am not doing this." I shout.

The place starts to fall apart. We run trying to get out. I get trapped and panic. Tyler gets over to me. He grabs my arm.

"We have to get going." he says.

"Where is Drew?" I ask.

Then I see Drew is trapped under some burning wood. I run to go help him, but Tyler pulls me back.

"We have to help him." I look in his eyes.

Something dark lies in his eyes. He did this, but how? Why?

"I am not letting him take you from me." he growls.

I scream, "Stop!"

He freezes in time. I pull away from him. Drew is blocked from me. I run out of the house and fall to the ground coughing up blood.

After 30 years I went back to find Tyler in the same position. He was a statue that has remained there even till this day.

I sigh and walk over to Kronos. He stares at his casket.

"So, when do you get your body back?" I ask.

"Hopefully soon. I am getting tired of this body." He makes a long sigh.

I roll my eyes and stand beside him with my arms crossed. That's his own damn fault. Kronos walks over to the tabernacle and looks at it.

"When do we bring her back?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Soon, my dear, very soon we shall be reunited. And then we will have the world."

I nod slightly. A knock sounds interrupting us. Dad seems slightly irritated, but ignores it. A monster walks in nervously.

"Someone is here to see you, my lord." Its voice shakes.

Dad dismisses him and walks over to me. He offers his hand and I take it. We walk to the meeting room. A man stands there waiting for us. The man bows to Kronos and then me, on his knees looking down.

"Lord Kronos, I wish to join your army." He says.

Finally he looks up. My heart stops. How can that be? He can't be the same man. The man looks me in the eyes and I know it is true.

He continues, "My name is-"