War is coming

Last year was the same as any. We lost Nico after Percy gave him the figurine. So many people are being brainwashed, killed, and some are just lost. The ones that are lost are like Nico. One good thing that has come out of all of this is my best friend. Drew and I have been taking kids to camp half blood.

"I was hoping this would be an easy one." Drew shouts at me.

I smile and dodge a punch, "Sorry but that won't happen."

As I finish off a monster I see a man watching us. He smirks at me and I groan. Drew soon finishes off the Minotaur. I turn to the half blood girl.

"Hi, are you okay?" I walk over to her.

"No, what were they?" she asks.

I turn my head and look at the ashes, "Those were monsters. Drew and I are here to help you. My name is Aurora."

I hold my hand out for her to take. She does and I help her up.

Drew walks over, "Who raised you?"

She gives him a strange look. I roll my eyes and hold back a laugh.

"I mean your mom or dad?" he asks again.

She looks at me, "Dad, I don't have a mom."

"Well ain't this cute." the man that was watching us comes over. He stands 5 feet away with his arms crossed.

"Who are you supposed to be?" I asks.

He smirks, "What they didn't tell you about me? I know all about you Aurora."

My eyes narrow and I pull the girl behind me.

He chuckles, "I am not here to harm any of you, I simply want to talk. I can be civilized."

"We have nothing to talk about." I clench my jaw.

His yellow eyes gleam in amusement, "Of course we do, darling. Well, you and I do mostly. The girl should know what her choices are also."

"What is he talking about?" The girl asks.

My eye remain on him, "He wants you to join the titan army and help them take over the world. We want to save you from getting killed."

He licks his lips, "I can see you aren't ready to talk just yet. That's fine with me. I will see you around."

He walks away and I let out a breath. Drew and I take the girl to camp half blood. We then go to our duties.