One lost

After a few days we end up in the woods. I see limo lights in the distance. The limo stops beside us and Ares steps out. He smirks at Percy.

The other girls and Percy ready to fight. Ares rolls his eyes and snaps his fingers. The weapons fall from their hands.

“Don't worry ladies I'm not here to kill Jackson. Well at least not today.” he says.

I roll my eyes, “What do you want?”

He smiles at me, “I don't want anything. She wants to talk to the boy. And he had better have manners. She isn't as lenient as I am.”

He nods and gets in the limo.

“So are we on the right trail?” I ask.

He nods, “Yes you are, but the only hint I will give you is that you should take the nearest train to that special mountain.”

I give him an odd look he laughs, “Sorry kid that is all you get.”

He smiles as Percy gets out of the car. Knowing him he probably was also listening. Ares smiles and I stop him before he gets in the car. I look to Phro who is doing her hair.

“Hey Aurora what's up?” She says.

“Hi Phro, could you lend me some money?” I ask.

She nods, “Of course darling.”

She hands me a purse. I smile and thank her. Then they leave.

“Well let's find a train.” I say.

They nod and we walk to the nearest train station. We board a train that will take us to the desert. After walking for hours we find Hephaestus's cursed, junk yard.

“Touch nothing.” I order.

They nod and we keep walking. I look around and notice the ground rumbling. The trash starts to mold together to make a robot.

“Who touched something?” my voice quivers.

Bianca pulls out a figurine, “Nico doesn't have this one.”

I groan and take my blades out. The robot makes a swing at me and I jump over the strike. Bianca jumps backwards and trips. I run over and help her up.

“Aurora I know what needs to be done. You need to promise me one thing though.” she says.

I nod and she gives me the figurine, “This needs to get to Nico. He needs to know I love him.”

Before I can stop her she runs under the robot. Soon she is in it and makes it self destruct. As it falls to the ground she doesn't come out. Sand forms a tornado around it and soon they both are gone. Thalia cries on Percy’s shoulder. I fall to my knees. She is gone. Bianca is lost forever.

After a moment I find my voice, “We...we need to finish this quest for her. No matter what we need to find them.”

I stand up and they nod. We continue along when Percy tells us about an Orpheus that if killed could end the prophecy. What I mean is that my father would win.

“Alright Zoë, Percy, and Grover go find this animal. Bring it back here. Thalia and I will stay here and come up with a plan for what to do with it.” I say.

They nod and set off. At night I set a fire and sit on a log.