The Bad News

Waking through Olympus, you could find a smiling goddess of moon petting a thrashing jackalope. It an amazing sight to see if they weren't on an important business.

Artemis kicked down the doors to the throne room. All Olympians's attention were on her.
" Daughter, what's wrong?" Zeus asked worriedly. Artemis would never joined in with Olympus meeting if they aren't important. Artemis smirked and let the jackalope out of her hands. She then cast a spell that lets Salomao turn back into a human.

" Oh how I miss you my body, my legs, my mask, and basically everything. It sucks to have antlers and getting petted by the man-hater." Salomao said dramatically while hugging his body. Artemis just glared at him for even mentioning her. She then turned to her father who's still looking at her worriedly.

" Well Salomao here have some news for you guys." She said pointing at Salomao who turned back to a normal person. Salomao noticed all eyes is on him and just grinned.

" Well let's just say that you have another war coming up." Salomao said quickly. Ares who was bored the whole time sat straight up looking like a kid on Christmas.

" And you just felt like you should mention this." Hermes said. Salomao just smiled at him cheekily. Well Hermes can't see it, but somehow he knew Salomao was smiling.

" I forgot." He said rubbing his head sheepishly. The gods looked at each other worriedly as they just got the news of a new war. They weren't prepared for this. It had been 500 years since they fought a war and during those times, the demigods had gotten lazy with fighting since the borders was there.

" Do you know the enemy though?" Artemis asked slightly demanding also. Salomao looked at her and tilted his head.

" You guys all know of her. I mean you guys did fought her around 500 years ago." He answered. The gods paled a little. 500 years ago, they have fought Gaea mother Earth. The only two benefit came out of it was that the Greeks and Romans have united and the Parthenon had been restored. Other than that, it was just a bloody war.

" Who else?" Artemis asked again. Salomao thought about it for a while.

" I don't exactly know. I mean I don't just walk in their place and asked for their details do I? But it probably Gaea and her groups of children including the titans." Salomao answered. The Olympians paled slowly as they find out who's the enemy.

" Oh and from what I heard from the winds and trees, there might be a chance we will be fighting an even powerful deity." Salomao said seriously. The room suddenly turned darker and the temperature dropped down.

" What are the chances." Zeus said weakly. Sweats coming off of his face as he absorbed the information, he's getting.

" Hmmm..... about 98.9 percent." Sal answered casually. The gods paled even more. They looked as pale as Hades right now.

" That is only 1.1 percent of chances he won't appear." Athena exclaimed writing in her notepad. She seems to get every bit of information from Salomao to prepared the war.

" Well I wouldn't suggest you to even go anywhere. Not even the mortal world." He said the last parts to Hermes, Apollo, and Aphrodite who pouted.

" Why?" Artemis asked.

" Recently, I have been noticing that there are many more activity of monsters recently. Those monsters aren't just regular ones like a hellhound. They are ancient monsters that have been lurking around. Last time, you hunters nearly crossed one but instead I killed it first, that's why you were able to find traces of me. So, Artemis I would advise you to be on the lookout too." He explained and advised. Artemis noted on the warning. It is truly dangerous if monsters that haven't been seen for thousand of years to be reappearing.

" Will you be helping us?" Zeus asked. Salomao shook his head.

" No, I'll be remaining neutral for now. Unless one provoke me of course. However, since I'm neutral lots of people will tried to hire me." He replied to Zeus who looked confused at his last words.

" Other than being a hunter, I also can gather information. Lots of it. I could sneak in any sides without any problem so yeah." Salomao explained.

"You can try. But I'll pummel you the moment you get in." Ares bragged. Salomao faced him and tilted his head. His yellow eye stared at him like he was finding a way to beat Ares. Suddenly, a knife appeared at Ares side. The gods looked at Artemis expecting her to be the one to threw the knife because everyone knew Artemis hates men full of pride and arrogance. However, Artemis was just staring at Salomao in shock.

" Try me." Salomao challenged smirking inside. Ares just gulped. He wasn't that stupid to the point to even enraged the masked hunter who were known for his skills in knives and archery. He turned to Zeus and bowed.

" My apologies Zeus. But I got to go." Salomao apologized before heading to the broken door that got kicked down.

" Where?" Zeus asked. Salomao stopped and glanced back.

" Well I'm meeting up with many people. But I'll just name some. Like Leto, Rhea, Metis, Helios, Selene and a few more titans for some discussion about this new war." Sal said smirking inside at the shock face.

  " How?" Artemis said. She haven't seen her mother for thousand of years now and it the first time someone mentioned in a very long time.
   " Oh I didn't tell you? Let just say I have my connection." He answered and then just disappeared.

   Hawaii, United States..........

It a sunny weather and a few beautiful ladies laying near the shores enjoying their days.
   " It wonderful isn't it Selene." A woman said. Selene just scoffed. Her silver eyes glowed in the day. Time zone was different from New York and here in Hawaii they were still enjoying their day.
" I rather be looking at the stars." She replied. She looked out in the ocean to see her brother swimming in the sea and flirting with some ladies again.

" Hey ladies how you guys doing." A familiar voice said. Selene froze and then went up and hugged him hard.
" Can't breathe Selene." He choked out. His hands turning pale. Finally, Selene pulled away and narrowed her eyes. She pulled off one of the mask that Salomao was wearing.
" You don't need that." She said. Half of the boy's face is visible and half of it is not. It was still covered with a mask that not even Selene would dare to pulled it off.

" Good to see you too Selene oh and hey ladies." Salomao greeted the ladies behind Selene.

" I assume you didn't just come for no reason." Metis said her gray eye looked into Salomao's yellow eye.

" Right. Lets get to the point. What do you think about the war?"

End of chapter

AN: Tell me what ships do you want to see here?
" Don't say the relationship is over, say it's complete. Some aren't meant to last forever."
- The life coach school